What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW Round 1 vs Dragons

timka4

Bench
No points for Cuthbo??
Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but... his 2 mistakes were very costly. But he did make 87metres, 40 tackles, 2 offloads in 67 minutes.
I thought he wasn't bad, and I think he'll make up for it

Good to see Jimmy Mac in the votes. Such a consistant player, people rave about how safe nightingale is but I can't remember the last time I have seen Jimmy put down a bomb? He is defensively sound and a good finisher. He is pretty much the complete winger.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Good to see Jimmy Mac in the votes. Such a consistant player, people rave about how safe nightingale is but I can't remember the last time I have seen Jimmy put down a bomb? He is defensively sound and a good finisher. He is pretty much the complete winger.

He constantly gets slated for being slow too but there are numerous examples of him out pacing cover defenders.

Excellent under an attacking kick too.

Johns Magic

Referee
He constantly gets slated for being slow too but there are numerous examples of him out pacing cover defenders.

Excellent under an attacking kick too.

He was too slow at one stage when he stacked on the muscle.

And his problem has always been his poor positioning in attack.

Yosh

Coach
He is better than BMorris imo. Dragons just made BMorris look awesome. McManus with Tahu and Boyd inside of him should get that origim jersey back. Yep you heard it here first!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
He is better than BMorris imo. Dragons just made BMorris look awesome. McManus with Tahu and Boyd inside of him should get that origim jersey back. Yep you heard it here first!!

Let's see if you can spot what's wrong with that statement lol.

Rolla

Juniors
1 - Jimmy..... Was solid with a good work rate (not surprising). Looks sharper too.
1 - Tahu...... An idiot moment, but looked the most dangerous back on the park.
1 - Bedsy..... Would have been better if he wasn't a step ahead of his team mates. 40 tackles too.
1 - Faas..... Impact and quality, please do it consistently
1 - Eddy..... Solid with an improved work rate.
1 - Mckinnon..... Because solid, versatile and put his body on the line for the team when needed.

Sharing the love this round. House unlucky, he seemed to be in everything. Mullen was ok, if we had won we would be talking up his try more, it was brilliant.

Latest posts