What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW vs Dragons

RABK

Referee
No standouts, solid across the board. Except for Ciraldo, he adds absolutely nothing and is a completely useless pea hearted nuffy.

1- McManus
1- Sau
1- Stig
1- Edwards
1- Faas
1- Kaufusi

3 - Eddie. This bloke just keeps getting better. Top tackler today (according to 9 commentary) and every one of them hurt.

2 - Southern. Not only his best game for the Knights, but the best game he's had in many years. I bet that kid de Belin will see Bluey when he closes his eyes tonight.

1 - Hilder. Would have loved to give it to Tolar for the "saucehead trifecta", but Matty just gets through too much work to miss out.

chinorocks

Juniors
Gutsy effort pretty much all bar Ciraldo could justify votes but...

3. Fass - on fire at the moment
2. Edwards - workrate was better today and continued to smash everything that moved
1. Stig - came up with the 2 big plays kicking game needs work though

Andrea61

Juniors
Totals after the Roosters Match
Jarrod Mullen 262
Chris Houston 197
Wes Naiqama 188
Joel Edwards 176
Aku Uate 136
Richie Fa'aoso 127
Kurt Gidley 84
Junior Sau 80
James McManus 78
Matt Hilder 72
Neville Costigan 66
Cory Paterson 57
Evarn Tuimavave57
Peter Mata'utia 57
Keith Lulia 47
Ryan Stig 45
Isaac De Gois 44
Zeb Taia 22
Antonio Kaufusi 21
Beau Henry 19
Tyrone Roberts 19
Dan Tolar 17
Marvin Filipo 9
Shannon McDonnell 8
Adam McDougal 2
Mark Taufua 1
Steve Southern 1
Ben Rogers 0
Cameron Ciraldo 0
Con Mika 0

3 - Eddie (Go Ranga Power)
2 - Hilder
1 - Keith (had a big game and scored a try while concused that's big)

Andrea61

Juniors
Just did the tally so far and Eddie has just jumped from 4th into 2nd place. Now only 53 behind Mullo.

Serc

First Grade
Argh...way too many points for Edwards again this week! He is consistently polling a good amount of points, similar to Gidley has post 2007...is he really that good guys?

Also, not nearly enough points for our props, who everyone gives raps to in other threads for their performances in recent weeks (and I think possibly the biggest reason for our decent form of late), and when it comes to posting in here are people too scared to write the names 'Tolar' and 'Kaufusi'?

Sorry I know you're not really supposed to talk about why others should/shouldn't give out points...but I just had to get that off my chest :p

2 - Taufua (impressed for a guy that has played such little footy this year)
2 - Tolar (ran to the line well this week, plus the line break and some other good bits of footy!)
1 - Kaufusi
1 - Houston (THAT is why you chase every kick boys! Not my sole reason for giving him a point, but another typical Houston game, plus he is still scoring well for my fantasy team :D)

Latest posts