What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW vs Panthers

Matt23

Staff member
Vote away...however I'm abstaining from voting due to that pathetic 2nd half

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
3 - Uate - although I didn't watch 100% properly he could be to blame for the last try :(
2 Paterson
1 Hilder

Sau had many strong runs and mostly contained Jennings until the last 10 minutes. Taufua was also solid as a rock. And of course Dureau had quite a fair game.

roopy

Referee
3 - Uate - although I didn't watch 100% properly he could be to blame for the last try :(
He was outnumbered 3 to 1 and made a mad rush at the guy with the ball.
Last year he would have stood back and looked confused.
I prefer he had a go.

Apey

Staff member
I thought Doogs had a pretty good game.

3 - Uate
2 - Dureau
1 - Doogs

Johns Magic

Referee
He was outnumbered 3 to 1 and made a mad rush at the guy with the ball.
Last year he would have stood back and looked confused.
I prefer he had a go.

It was better than last year but their were three unmarked guys and he rushed up at the only one who was marked. He had way too much ground to cover to put the hit on the first-receiver, he would have been better off holding back and letting McDonnell rush Walsh, and then read the pass out of the hand and charge whoever it was going to.

Not his fault he was stranded though.

Jono078

Referee
Also, any chance on getting a current leaderboard?

I'm not even sure if anyone is keeping tally this year? I havent seen Pumba in a while, who usually has control of this.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not even sure if anyone is keeping tally this year? I havent seen Pumba in a while, who usually has control of this.

I offered, but Pumba stepped in and said he wanted to do it.

roopy

Referee
all the threads are still there.
when i used to do it, it took 10 minutes with a pencil and paper - you guys probably take 30 minutes with a time saving computer though.

perverse

Referee
3 - Uate
2 - Dureau
1 - Paterson

backs were the (biggest) problem last week... forwards were the problem this week.

Big Tim

First Grade
It was better than last year but their were three unmarked guys and he rushed up at the only one who was marked. He had way too much ground to cover to put the hit on the first-receiver, he would have been better off holding back and letting McDonnell rush Walsh, and then read the pass out of the hand and charge whoever it was going to.

Not his fault he was stranded though.

He was stranded all right. Even I saw Walsh call for the ball on the left. He was marking 4 guys. I would have liked him to stay and see where the ball went, but if he stops Walsh, no try is scored.

Anyway:

3. Uate
2. Dureau - Just for you Karma: .5 for goal kicking. .5 for the 40/20 .5 for shutting down Walsh's first FG attempt and .5 for that left footed touch finder.
1. Mullo - As stated in another thread. He did everything right, but nothing worked for him. Possibly goes to show you can be over-coached.......

Jono078

Referee
Don't mean to steal anyone's thunder but I took it upon myself to get the latest scores.

If anyone wants the spreadsheet just ask, I filled it out with the first 3 rounds of voting.

Here are the results.

# Player Total
1 Cory Paterson 80
2 Ben Cross 60
3 Steve Simpson 48
4 Akuila Uate 37
5 Adam MacDougall 26
6 Matt Hilder 23
7 Shannon McDonnell 21
8 Evarn Tuimavave 14
9 Mark Taufua 8
10 Scott Dureau 6
11 Jarrod Mullen 4
12 Daniel Tolar 3
13 Isaac De Gois 3
14 Wes Naiqama 1
15 Zeb Taia 1
16 Cameron Ciraldo 1

Interesting Facts:
Cory Paterson, Akuila Uate, Matt Hilder, Shannon McDonnell & Mark Taufua are the only players to poll votes in each game so far this season.

Highest amount of points for 1 player in any round belongs to Cory Paterson collecting 55 points in round 1.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Latest posts