What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOTW vs Raiders

3 - Uate. Mixed his dangerous best with a lot of bloody hard work.

2 - Hilder. Worked his ar$e off, and carried us through the tough times, just like he does every single week. Worth his weight in gold.

1 - Roberts. I said it last week and got smashed, but I'll say it again. We look better with this kid on the field.

Incredibly unlucky Eddie and Mullo - both very deserving of credit.

RABK

Referee
2 points each to the top 3 gidley tacklers in canberras side for preventing Gidley from been involved in the next play.

Apey

Staff member
Thought most of our backs were strong today.

2 - Uate
2 - Edwards
2 - McManus

RABK

Referee
2- Uate - Booked his Origin jersey today
2- Mullen - When Gidley is playing so awful you know mullens passing and kicking game has to work overtime for us to be within 20
1- Edwards - Had a big impact on the canberra forwards lol
1- Naiqama - made plenty of metres and breaks out wide

Whats Doing

Bench
3. Uate
2. Edwards
1. Naigama.

BTW. I thought Mullo was very poor in defence and missed a number of important one on one tackles

Noname36

First Grade
BTW. I thought Mullo was very poor in defence and missed a number of important one on one tackles

Me too, but considering how many times his kicking game has saved us on the back of our terrible forwards I generally get it slide. He'd better pick it up though...

macavity

Referee
2 - aku
2 - junior burger (can't believe he isn't getting more points tbh)
1 - house
1 - eddie

Hilder, Wes, Fuss and Roberts also played reasonably well. Pretty much everyone else was a passenger today (aside from Mullo's 40/20)- can't believe we won.

Andrea61

Juniors
Uate - 2
McManus - 2
Edwards - 1
Junior - 1

The win made to trip to Canberra worthwhile, although it was not that pretty to watch.