What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kramp Should be spelt with a K

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Kenny Edwards Kramp.

Just deserves it's own thread.

Has there ever been a more accomplished protagonist of the kramp to wind the clock down

I think not.

strider

Post Whore
problem is the refs are awake to it now - and they call time off immediately .... he'd be better off stumbling around a bit now

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When i saw Kenny about to take the hit up i knew he was going to pull out the old cramp lol.

Kenny is hilarious.

T.S Quint

Coach
Kenny is one of those players I would absolutely hate if he was on another team.

Glad he plays for us 'cause he is one of my favourites.

natheel

Coach
Kenny is one of those players I would absolutely hate if he was on another team.

Glad he plays for us 'cause he is one of my favourites.

We seem to have a few of those types of players

Kenny Edwards
Corey Norman
Isaac De Gois
Beau Scott
Brad Takairangi

All seem to have some sort of streak in them where they love to get stuck into other players and 'congratulate' them for making mistakes. Even Gutherson is starting to get cheeky

Bandwagon

Staff member
Went off a coupla minutes early, but nailed it the dying seconds.

Go the Kramp

Avenger

Immortal
My son and I knew it was coming but still rolled around laughing. We love Kenny so much.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
On one run from dummy half he got put straight onto his back. The missus asked how he would get a kramp from that one but then from under a pile of Manly bodies this brown tattood leg poked straight up and we cheered.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Kenny is a champ, was massive tonight and was the best player on the park.

Gotta love the Kenny Kramp.

phantom eel

First Grade
Kenny's a classic... just saw this on his Wikipedia page:

In 2012 Edwards joined the Southport Tigers in the Gold Coast Rugby League competition. After acting as a trainer in one of the Tigers' under-17s matches, Edwards was accused of repeatedly inciting his team to fight their opponents. He was subsequently banned for the rest of the season, but had the charges downgraded on appeal and was allowed to play for Southport in the final series.[3]