What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kris keating

it was the thug watmough rushed up offside and hit him head with his head.
Cayless gets smashed in the face by king and we don't even get a penalty.
these refs are a joke.

bartman

Immortal
Broken jaw? Poor Kris... :(

Looks like it's either Robson again or Mortimer in the halves next game...

Tank30

Juniors
Manly game plan was obvious...Break the half backs jaw, concuss the captain, smash a few others in the head and then realise that no matter what happens you can not knock the ball on....

Games like this re-enforce why Manly are the most hated team in the comp and always will be...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
oh please dont be Robson, i dont care if Mortimer is not ready, let him play.

Last edited:

swoop

Juniors
Manly game plan was obvious...Break the half backs jaw, concuss the captain, smash a few others in the head and then realise that no matter what happens you can not knock the ball on....

Games like this re-enforce why Manly are the most hated team in the comp and always will be...

I've read some post on this forum which absolutely astounds me. You're kidding right?

If that was our game plan maybe we should use it each week.:roll:

bradeel

Juniors
I've read some post on this forum which absolutely astounds me. You're kidding right?

If that was our game plan maybe we should use it each week.:roll:

You obviously feel as though a great way to celebrate a solid victory for your team is to troll around opposition forums and dig the boot in by seeing how the disappointed losing fans cope with their side's loss. do you really think we are going to have a rational debate right now?

Obviously people are going to be a bit emotional - was a disappointing day for the Eels and your blokes did what they had to do to win the game. There was 5 minutes of madness early in the game where a couple of very physical and dubious tackles cost us 2 of our key players for the duration of the game. Whether or not it was intentional or not is hardly important. At the very least it was VERY VERY VERY bad luck for the Eels and very good fortune for your mob. It basically handed the game to you on a platter. Congratulations.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bah, f**kitall. Chuck in Kelly or Mortimer, we've got nothing to lose now anyway.

Note: I am of the opinion that niether is ready. However, while Robson is solid and reliable, he's simply not what we need in attack...