What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan INU

burnsy71

Juniors
My wife works with Inus mum and was talking to her today about his future.She said he wants to stay at Parra and the rumors about him wanting to go to South or the Bulldogs are false,although his manager is pushing him to go to the Bulldogs.He and Jarryd Hayne are close and wants to play with him at Parra.

Stagger eel

Staff member
My wife works with Inus mum and was talking to her today about his future.She said he wants to stay at Parra and the rumors about him wanting to go to South or the Bulldogs are false,although his manager is pushing him to go to the Bulldogs.He and Jarryd Hayne are close and wants to play with him at Parra.

lol...is that the same manager who guarenteed Trent Hodkinson a firstgrade spot if he signed with Manly???

Eels Dude

Coach
most of them only think about the money,or the best interests of their client,they don't take int account that inu is happy where he is and doesn't really want to chase better money elsewhere.

Neither do clubs and coaches. If they think someone is underperforming or overpaid they'll do their best to offload em.

murraymob

Coach
will inu fell the same when his contract is up and he gets offered a fair bit less than currently he is getting and it is going to happen

big boppa eel

Juniors
will inu fell the same when his contract is up and he gets offered a fair bit less than currently he is getting and it is going to happen
Yes he will because he knows he has basically played crap for the last two years, and wont command same money, no real grey area.

Eels Dude

Coach
Yes he will because he knows he has basically played crap for the last two years, and wont command same money, no real grey area.

He may still be thinking of leaving the NRL though to do that Mormon mission he very nearly did last time contract negotiations were up.

bartman

Immortal
On form, Inu will be the one who slips out of the backline next year for Tahu, unless he gets his act together...'

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Tahu
4. Reddy
5. Grothe
? Inu

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
With Tahu back, it could see Inu return to his best, which will up his asking price. Kinda hoping we get INU re-signed before next year.

Dav3

Juniors
i saw jamal idris tonight at roxy, havin a late one before a game not good! Inu is ganna carve him up today cos im sure he was tucked in bed by 8.30 lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope Inu stays, and play on the wing next year. thats where he has more room and is more deadly

Id love to see Burt play from the bench possibly, come in when defences tire, and just follow tahu and a couple of our forwards around the paddock who can pop a pass eg Mateo, Cayless, Lowrie etc....

I think exciting times ahead for the club, starting from today :cool:

Someone

Bench
i saw jamal idris tonight at roxy, havin a late one before a game not good! Inu is ganna carve him up today cos im sure he was tucked in bed by 8.30 lol

Haha, i suppose he is fairly religous. a big defencive game by Inu is needed tonight.