What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kudos to da Tigers

Raider Crusader

Juniors
Well done Tigers...i was laughing when we were 14-0 up before half-time, only to be shattered to not score another point all game...congrats, well deserved win.

man...shattered...
but excellent game...you guys...i wud love to see tigpies in the final...it wud be awesome, playing like that u deserve it!

Raider_69

Post Whore
congrats boys
good win, showed some guts when it mattered and got the points for that, well played.
Good luck for the rest of the season :)

BTW, i hope you boys watched carney's first 40 minutes ;-)
thats why we raiders fans are soo excited about him :D
Didnt step up when we needed him in the 2nd half but with time and experience he will :D

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
congrats boys
good win, showed some guts when it mattered and got the points for that, well played.
Good luck for the rest of the season :)

BTW, i hope you boys watched carney's first 40 minutes ;-)
thats why we raiders fans are soo excited about him :D
Didnt step up when we needed him in the 2nd half but with time and experience he will :D

I noticed him, and hes got some balls too.....stood up to Princey, I was screaming to Prince to smash him, but Prince just played it cool.
Points to Carney in that incident.

daslacker

Juniors
I've seen carney in attack before and his impressed me.Today though some of his defence was top notch,he nailed prince.

Great first half by the raiders made it a great win by us.

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive herd mumers Carney is abit of a goer in a fight, i think thats why Croker came over and got toddy's mind back on the job :D
Would of liked to see em go at it, nothing better then a halfback punch on :lol:

Raider Crusader

Juniors
There are more than a few Goulburn boys who still hate Carney for beating them up. BTW, did anyone see Miller carving it up today?

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
ive herd mumers Carney is abit of a goer in a fight, i think thats why Croker came over and got toddy's mind back on the job :D
Would of liked to see em go at it, nothing better then a halfback punch on :lol:

I could of course go on and on and on and be in complete denial and say how Princey owned Carney there and made him wee his panties in terror , like someone did some time back re: Gibbs and Cross, ....lol...when we beat you the first time this year....but why would I wanna look like a complete goose when I know everybody saw the incident for what it was, it'd be like me trying to convince people the moons green. Just plain silly.:lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Carney played pretty well in the first half, but he was invisible in the second.

Has some potential, but at the moment he is simply a fringe first grader.

Raider_69

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
I could of course go on and on and on and be in complete denial and say how Princey owned Carney there and made him wee his panties in terror , like someone did some time back re: Gibbs and Cross, ....lol...when we beat you the first time this year....but why would I wanna look like a complete goose when I know everybody saw the incident for what it was, it'd be like me trying to convince people the moons green. Just plain silly.:lol:

hahaha yea but its fun to tell those who know the moon isnt green that it is, just for a reaction ;-)

Carney is developing at a rapid rate, but your right, at the moment he is a just a FG. By this time next season im sure at this rate of improvement each game that standing will change :D

smeghead

Bench
I actually thought that the stousch with Prince threw him off game for 10 minutes or so. He did refocus but without Smith to take the load you were lacking a little bit for that time. He is another player to really watch next year though