What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kumble

SirShire

First Grade
This bastard is like a bad smell. He just wont go away!

Even when he isnt bowling, he still shits me. He must be the most irratating playing I have ever seen.

This bastard is like a bad smell. He just wont go away!

Even when he isnt bowling, he still shits me. He must be the most irratating playing I have ever seen.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I reckon!!

knights04

Bench
Ganguly annoys me more with all the talk about India being the best in the world. I agree with him that they are the best touring side to Australia in many years.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
kumble is a great player and bowler he is always determined, i like him.

idno if i like ganguly or not he is pretty irritating.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen him interviewed for about half an hour.

He really is a nice person, who has a passion for cricket and India.

Its no different to the pomms saying they don't like Warnie, becaue he gets so many wickest against them.

ozzie

Bench
Twizzle said:
I've seen him interviewed for about half an hour.

He really is a nice person, who has a passion for cricket and India.

Its no different to the pomms saying they don't like Warnie, becaue he gets so many wickest against them.

a lot of the Australian cricket players have a lot of time for Kumble - while they wouldn't waste it on the "Prince of Arrogance"

He is a strong competitor with a top record. he bowls a bit defensively for my liking to be honest. A bit too flat and isn't a big turner...but it works for him and he has done amazingly well this tour.

He is nowhere near as annoying as Arjuna Ranatunga was or as annoying as any English player when they get their complimentary win every tour after being 4-0 down in the series

Once Dead

Bench
As bad as cry baby Ponting yesterday? Or as bad as big boy Shane Warne Wannabe Sad Williams? Me thinks not