What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

56to66

Juniors
Always occurs to one of the struggling teams of the competition - our problem is that we came to close to having a semi berth and a successful season .
Let's f**k St George good and proper, our season ended against the Bullcheats everyway but loose, this is like 1998 repeating itself again, gameday + plus extras, let's really make the supporter base eat shit!
Guess what NRL you lose my money, I won't be watching any other Rugby League game this season or attending other pissy NRL games,
F YOU!

Last edited:

chanticleer

Juniors
I thought the players on sidelines in origin were harshly done by getting 2 weeks for entering melee.. they said they had to "send message out it was unnaceptable" ..

You just knew they would say they have to send the message out a bite is unnacepptable regardless of circumstances or evidence Flanno gave..

Dragon David

First Grade
I thought the players on sidelines in origin were harshly done by getting 2 weeks for entering melee.. they said they had to "send message out it was unnaceptable" ..

You just knew they would say they have to send the message out a bite is unnacepptable regardless of circumstances or evidence Flanno gave..
Well we should send a terse message back to those bent bastards on the judiciary panel, especially Henry (there's a hole in the bucket) Perenara and tell them to all get nicked.

I just really hope that on one occasion some player will have the guts to put his nose into Crichton's smelly mouth and makes him bite the nose and then see if the judiciary will send a message out on him and suspend him for effin 5 weeks.

Bloody cheats and useless judicial system of the useless N effin R L.

I don't have any faith in the game anymore. Cheating lot of grubs running everything.

That is it from me.

Bye bye league you big joke!!!!!