What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Flanagan

blue bags

First Grade
The NRL has a problem with Kyle Flanagan. I cant get a straight answer as to why this is, it just doesnt make sense. I remember when we played at campbelltown Klemmer pretty much ripped his head off and it wasnt even 10 in the bin. I think it was the same week or 2 earlier a similar thing happened to Reece Walsh and the player was sent off and suspended. Also against maybe manly he went to DH and tried to pass, the opposition player was in the way and offside and we had a penalty against us for 'milking'. Ive never seen that before or since in the NRL. I notice week in week out opposition players are real grubs to him, rubbing his head, pushing him off the ball etc and he just takes it in his stride and keeps playing. What is it with this bloke? Did he sleep with someones Missus or something? everyone including the NRL seems to hate him.
Opposition Coaches target flanno.
Perceived as a weak Link
And from what I understand
Both flannos. And Bulldogs has personal issues between themselves.bad history