What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Coote

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Some bloke on the official Penrith Forum claims that he has signed with Parra. Has anyone here heard anything, or is it some random starting a rumour which is not true at all.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
has anyone here heard of him?

i have enough trouble keeping track of Parra lower graders!!

Panther_Daz

Staff member
He is outstanding, the most successful Panther in any grade this year.

Made the Australian Schoolboys this year in only year 11. Scored a double and was MOM vs Qld in the 17's Origin. SG Ball player of the Year and Leading try scorer, despite being a year young for that competition.

Stagger eel

Staff member
:shock: :shock:

if we've signed this kid..I'd be deadset stoked, I don't know what it means for Tapa..but this kid can really really play.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Yep...Spose to be our replacement for Wesser. Hopefully that rumour on PI is just some idiot having a joke.

JessEel

wowzers!
Well if what i heard on the radio this morning was true about you guys offering Waddell a gazillion dollars - maybe Coote got pushed out?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
If Penrith decided to 'push out' the most promising young fullback in the country, i would lose all faith in the management. Waiting for the media manager or the web coordinator to say the rumour is false, nothing as yet....

JessEel

cool daz - keep us informed!

i can't see it happening though - if his success can be contributed to the panthers lower gardes system, he'd be mad to leave at this stage of his career

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Yep, they were equal going into the final, but Coote grabbed one in that game. Coote scored 18 to Gardner's 17 im pretty sure.

Stagger eel

Staff member
nah!..look this is to good to be true, i did see the post on the official Penrith forum that suggested the he signed with Parra but really, this kid is gold mine and with Burt, Jazz, Reddy and Tapa already at the club I just feel that we have the 1 shirt well covered.

parra.letic

Juniors
would not be surprised...knowing alot of the panthers ball players personally alot
are moving on to different clubs...alot of really promising talents. The panthers loss
is the parras gain!

Stagger eel

Staff member
I still don't think we've signed him, I can tell you Penrith would of moved heaven and earth to keep this kid who's touted to replace Wesser as soon as next year.

sportsmad

Juniors
eelavation said:
I still don't think we've signed him, I can tell you Penrith would of moved heaven and earth to keep this kid who's touted to replace Wesser as soon as next year.

i dunno, look at wallace, replaced with a 31 yr old front rower......clever
Matt Geyer could be the new long term full back out there :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
sportsmad said:
i dunno, look at wallace, replaced with a 31 yr old front rower......clever
Matt Geyer could be the new long term full back out there :lol:

they wouldn't let Coote go believe me..for a start I'd be astounded if the panthers did and secondly extremely shocked if we've managed to nab him.

Latest posts