What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Fitzgibbon

Joel-22

Juniors
I never thought I'd say this but this kid is going to be a star. I know his family and he is an intelligent young bloke with a great work ethic combine that with his naturally large frame and ability to break tackles.

Forget all current recruitment plans until he has put pen to paper.

He definitely has a future. We've said that about a lot of players and they have their off times and I expect the same.
I hope we can get him more experience. He might see less games next year but we need to get him matured as a first pick 1st grader if we can.

Glendale

Juniors
At this stage if he does resign I'd have

9.Buhrer
11.Guerra
12.Fitzgibbon
13.Barnett

14.Sione

Can't see Sione losing his spot, we looked ordinary without him yesterday, it's clear he is a leader in this team.

HIAs are a concern though, his tackle technique needs work in the offseason.

Old dog

Juniors
For his, Sione, welfare he should be closely monitored, talk of contract upgrade/extension but main question is how long has he got in the game if HIA several times a season.