What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Lewis

Omnishark2

Juniors
Lewis cant even hold down a spot for the dogs. Some serious hyping going on here.
I agree, most Dogs fans get driven crazy by Lewis never living up to his early promises.
Even allowing for the fact he's had a team of duds around him.

Lewis's positives are his defence, and his attitude.
But his attack & kicking game are poor.
No thanks.

All that can be true Flattered but who is and who isn't a show pony is a judgement call. Totally subjective.

Lewis has some mug lair in him.

That's why I'd want him
Yeah just reread that.... Not at all "totally subjective call" its a results based call. Im not calling ppl showpony for having unusual haircut or starting push and shove ,or grecko roman style wrestling matches . Like I said Management that are astute enough to get the call right and Leave out the dramatic and subjective antics of showponies , generally remain successful. Theres been some players that have had unusual Hairstyles, Coloured shoes or whatever and called attention to themselves . Thats great if they can consistently perform . certain Blond curly haired Penrith player comes to mind. Showponies are ones who come in with a bang, talk themselves up , and then fail to deliver when it counts.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Speaking of dud bulldogs halves, Kyle Flanagan looks like being given the heave ho. Dogs shopping him to English teams and offering to pay a good whack of his salary.
Same routine the Dogs would likely go through for years to come.
Sign a flash in the pan, give them time being coached by Barrett. Then flick them.
The sooner the dogs bite the bullet and bail on Barratt - Teflon flog

bluefox68

Staff member
Same routine the Dogs would likely go through for years to come.
Sign a flash in the pan, give them time being coached by Barrett. Then flick them.
The sooner the dogs bite the bullet and bail on Barratt - Teflon flog
Yeah - but they’ve got Gus now…

Expect a spirited performance this weekend, as he’s told them that there’s a clean slate and they’re playing for their futures…

As opposed to when Baz said the same thing to them and nothing happened.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Gus gets rid of all his coaches doesnt he
Barrett is and has been Teflon..bounced from gig to gig without much of a blip…his effort at Manly should have had him selling suits out of a van like Raper.
You could be right though - things go average next year with a rocket roster…be keen to see the fallout.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Brooks has a higher ceiling but hits the floor more than Chad that’s for sure. I’d rather him over lewis all day though. New system, new coach with the tigers paying a chunk. Worth the shot.

That holds true for Lewis too though. He's been in the 'Dogs system FFS. Of course he hasn't come on. He'd go well.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Called it 2 years when the rest of you lot were in tears about him leaving.
The bloke was a dud then and is a dud now.

Dudley was never going anywhere. One wonders how he got past Harold Matthews Cup.

Friends in high places.

Utter bum

Ads

First Grade
That holds true for Lewis too though. He's been in the 'Dogs system FFS. Of course he hasn't come on. He'd go well.
Lewis has never performed. Brooks has. Not enough obviously and I’d only go there for a steal.