What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Timm...

Dragsters

First Grade
... so I heard the whispers and thought I'd check the CC match today, albeit slightly delayed.

This bloke looks more than capable of claiming the number 14 NRL Dragons jersey.

Has run like steam train today and has been intimidating in defense.

Get him in I say...

possm

Coach
... so I heard the whispers and thought I'd check the CC match today, albeit slightly delayed.

This bloke looks more than capable of claiming the number 14 NRL Dragons jersey.

Has run like steam train today and has been intimidating in defense.

Get him in I say...
I've rated Timm for quite some time now. I hope he gets a run in first grade soon.

hermidale1

Juniors
Not saying Latimore is better. Just that I keep hearing everyone rave about him as NRL standard. He is not the solution. If anyone, pick Kerr.

Dragsters

First Grade
Tired of Latimore copping cheap shots on this forum. He is quite simply a very average player being asked to play well above his ability level by a Club and coach who keep turning to him. Not his fault. He gives his all but our management and recruitment don't.

Not dissing Lats at all. Just stating that when he was younger, his lateral defense was once more effective.

I simply suggested that the "Club and coach who keep turning to him" might consider giving the in-form youngster crack.

After all, we look like having 3 starting forwards missing next match.

We might use Timm, Kerr and Lats...

Last edited: