What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lachlan Timm.

BLM01

First Grade
Yeh all these articles by journos in areas that hardly get a look or mention.
Why dont they ask those questions at press conferences..face to face.
We all know why...not approved by the coach and Dragons media department
Its a farce and a protected web

But Gus Gould writes an article about Seibold slamming him for his excuses in press conferences blaming others and about his mentality with the players
Why does he not do that to Mary....cause Mary is a good bloke and Seibold is a target at present, being at the Broncos and they apparent underhanded way we are fed to believe his job came about.
I can see comparisons here but only one sided selective criticism.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I liked the look of Timm when I saw him play in the trials at the this year. Then the reports on him have continued to be very good all year. His stats have been good all season too. Myself and numerous others have been calling for him to be given a run for much of the season, but for some unknown reason, Mary has failed to give him a run. I have only seen a little of him, but he may be better than Lawrie and would definitely be better than Latimore. Mary certainly has his favourites. Letting Lucky go is another puzzling decision?

As much as I like Lawrie big heart his just not a fg prop but with Timms his a star prop of the future wonder which club he will proves this at...

Last edited:

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
He’s a proper prop, built like a barrel got a head like a dropped pie and only knows one speed. He is in the mould of a Shane Webke, and the fact he didn’t get one game during origin is farcical. Hopefully Vaughan is injured and has a few weeks off and this bloke can at least give Mary a lesson in what he’s missing.

He’s a proper prop, built like a barrel got a head like a dropped pie and only knows one speed. He is in the mould of a Shane Webke, and the fact he didn’t get one game during origin is farcical. Hopefully Vaughan is injured and has a few weeks off and this bloke can at least give Mary a lesson in what he’s missing.
I like Vaughn but lawrie could do with a week off but with the way sir James is going he might end up retiring soon he’s looking totally busted

possm

Coach
I hope Timm gets an extension; he is ready for first grade. I also hope Ford is given a chance to play first grade for the rest of the season. So from next week on I'd like to see:

• Timm for Latimore
  • Ford for Lafai
  • Ravalawa for Aitken
  • Pearson to left wing

Latest posts