What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LADDER WATCH

Big Bloke

Juniors
Just listening to sports radio this morning. Seems like the theme with the Sharks this week is “Are they the real deal?”

We all knew this was coming. Wouldn’t be surprised if 360 runs with it at some stage this week. But they do have a long list of coaches getting sacked this week to discuss …. lol.
Yeah, even Buzz wasn't keen to discuss the Sharks on his little Big Sports Breakfast spot. No mention of us at all. Just wanted to talk about the Mahoney/Hetherington bust up and the coaches in trouble.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Exactly how we like it. Less they talk about it the smaller the drop is if we lose to the “contenders”.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Exactly how we like it. Less they talk about it the smaller the drop is if we lose to the “contenders”.
Yep. Actually just remembered that Laurie Daley had his 2c worth before Buzz came on and it's obvious he doesn't consider us as contenders. Just says we are a solid team. Stuart Clark was on the panel this morning as well and also didn't seem all that confident.

Yep. Actually just remembered that Laurie Daley had his 2c worth before Buzz came on and it's obvious he doesn't consider us as contenders. Just says we are a solid team. Stuart Clark was on the panel this morning as well and also didn't seem all that confident.
SEN Radio had it as one of their topics this morning.

The reason people won’t rate us more than “They’re a solid team.” In my opinion is the lack of multiple Super Star players like the Riff, Storm etc.

I think if we are lucky with injuries we have the depth to go deep this year. We have a very underrated forward pack and it’s better than most in the NRL.

Someone2

Juniors
The Eels won't lose any :p Have to play in them to lose them.

Can you go to troll school please. You are singularly the most pathetic troll ever. Never cutting. Never funny. Never right. Get some skills you useless sperm spear.
Why have I won the best contributor award on this site ?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
This just means you’s will lose 2 finals games instead of 1
Would like to tear you a new one but I'm not sure you're the full quid so I won't. Must be tough seeing your team in 14th spot with Bitch Moses many games away. Don't think he would've made much difference tho after watching the Dolphins put 8 tries on them in 40 minutes the other day. Good luck for the rest of the season champ.

shadowboxer

First Grade
The Eels won't lose any :p Have to play in them to lose them.

Can you go to troll school please. You are singularly the most pathetic troll ever. Never cutting. Never funny. Never right. Get some skills you useless sperm spear.
Well I actually thought it was funny. Then I realised I was also thinking about the deer in headlights look by Trent Barrett during most of his coaching career. Classic