What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lafai served with AVO after domestic dispute

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/38c2d5456a85bb4d78311ff5434753d5

Tim Lafai served with AVO over Good Friday incident at his home

Dragons centre Tim Lafai has been served with an AVO after an incident at his home in South Wollongong on Good Friday.

The Daily Telegraph is reporting that police were called to his home after the 29-year-old had an argument with his wife, Jacqui over him wanting to train instead of spending time with their children.

Lafai reportedly caused damaged to his house out of frustration by punching holes in walls, but there is no suggestions of him being violet towards Jacqui.

He was served with an apprehended violence order and no charges have been made.

This Year?

Immortal
By now, you'd think that people would know that his name is Timoteo.
Sigh.
LOL@souffs
Timoteo Tomato.

I know how you feel Tim. I haven't been able to train since my gym got closed and I can't afford the ridiculous amount of money for gym equipment. Yoga and pilates and jogging might be worth a shot in the meantime.

On Good Friday though? Why the hell would someone want to train on that day of all days? I hope Tim gets anger management treatment. We all are going through a really bad time right now and the longer it goes on for, the more of this type of thing will happen.

undertaker

Coach
The Daily Telegraph is reporting that police were called to his home after the 29-year-old had an argument with his wife, Jacqui over him wanting to train instead of spending time with their children.

Tim maybe looking towards a MGTOW lifestyle in the near future.

GongPanther

Referee
Timoteo Tomato.

I know how you feel Tim. I haven't been able to train since my gym got closed and I can't afford the ridiculous amount of money for gym equipment. Yoga and pilates and jogging might be worth a shot in the meantime.

On Good Friday though? Why the hell would someone want to train on that day of all days? I hope Tim gets anger management treatment. We all are going through a really bad time right now and the longer it goes on for, the more of this type of thing will happen.
I used to move coal sacks of sand and stone in my back yard...walked around with them doing half-squats every 20 steps. Also had a couple of cement filled car tires and flip them over for 5 minutes at a time. Then have 12 beers and pizza to recuperate....repeat once a month.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I used to move coal sacks of sand and stone in my back yard...walked around with them doing half-squats every 20 steps. Also had a couple of cement filled car tires and flip them over for 5 minutes at a time. Then have 12 beers and pizza to recuperate....repeat once a month.

I’ll bet the beers and pizza thing was repeated more than once a month

undertaker

Coach
Timoteo showing the brahs how it's done

27086244-8211265-image-a-49_1586649334071.jpg

undertaker

Coach
The wall is the only thing he’s managed to breach in a few years
The wall remains undefeated.

Timoteo Tomato.

Sadly, Tim's situation isn't an isolated case. 'Disputes' of this nature between couples has been on the rise over the past few weeks.

Last edited: