What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lafai

blacksafake

First Grade
Thanks Cagey,
That would answer the question of his form last season.Can only see an upside with him if he signs.

V

Vasilevsky

According to New LTD Lafai is going to the Gold Coast. This is good news. We want Hiku, not Lafai.

STGI

Juniors
We can't just drop aitken. His young and still developing and done nothing wrong last year. Defence is strong and has a powerful running game.

bottle

Coach
Would still prefer Hiku over Lafai, hut at least we didnt end up with Hoppa!

Its making me laugh out loud, or Lol in the kids speak.
I just can't fathom this. Maybe Hasler thinks he can get him back to pre Mission form, I mean he's had such success with T Rex moving from Manly :sarcasm:.
Just hope I'm still laughing throughout the season. Hoppa for Lafai seems like a backward move to me.

I don't get the widespread disdain towards Lafai amongst many forumites. Always struck me as classy.
Still, if the aside by someone above about him going to the GC is true, could that mean as a replacement for Roberts? Maybe that is still in the works.
Curiouser and curiouser.

BennyV

Referee
Its making me laugh out loud, or Lol in the kids speak.
I just can't fathom this. Maybe Hasler thinks he can get him back to pre Mission form, I mean he's had such success with T Rex moving from Manly :sarcasm:.
Just hope I'm still laughing throughout the season. Hoppa for Lafai seems like a backward move to me.

I don't get the widespread disdain towards Lafai amongst many forumites. Always struck me as classy.
Still, if the aside by someone above about him going to the GC is true, could that mean as a replacement for Roberts? Maybe that is still in the works.
Curiouser and curiouser.

Its not that Lafai is a terrible option, but out of the 4 big movers for next season (Roberts, Hiku, Walker and him) he is 4th on my list.

Mr Red

First Grade
if we are not making a play for either Lafai or Roberts we are asleep at the wheel.
Either would be a massive upgrade on what we currently have.
back end the contract to ensure by the time we have to start paying them the big bucks we have already offloaded the likes of Farrell and co to accommodate.

mickeylane

Bench
Here's the deal I believe
Bird first choice to cover 5/8 in 2017 or Moses as back up signing
Lafai or Hiku or Roberts