What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laffranchi's "No Try"

Gus22

Juniors
I was at the ground & going nuts when Laffranchi touched down, as I was holding a "Laffranchi first try scorer" ticket @ 5x $67.

What was the reason for it being disallowed? Looked OK to my biased eyes.

Kingytek

Juniors
but wouldnt it had only been offside if he touched it first, it was contested for by a bulldog against a tiger then offloaded to Laffranchi, so that makes it ok doesnt it?

simon says

First Grade
I had a Laffranchi ticket too for ten dollars.And have been doing it for the last two years.I urge all other WT fans to get on him as well.First and last try.When he gets near the line he really goes for it.Puts the head down and gets those legs pumping.....

He is a try poacher.Jagged him four times last year.Outlayed about 500 dollars,got close to 3000.....

Simons tip.......back Boof.

Gus22

Juniors
simon says said:
I had a Laffranchi ticket too for ten dollars.And have been doing it for the last two years.I urge all other WT fans to get on him as well.First and last try.When he gets near the line he really goes for it.Puts the head down and gets those legs pumping.....

He is a try poacher.Jagged him four times last year.Outlayed about 500 dollars,got close to 3000.....

Simons tip.......back Boof.

FFS Simon keep it under your hat.
Munsie at SportsTab might be lurking about & thats the last we'll see of 67/1 odds!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Im pretty sure i haerd on the way home Moore on 2gb say that Mander's excuse was it was dissallowed because Lolesi was not given a fair shot at the ball for which Sheens was filthy with. Yes, Laffranchi was offside, but in no way was Lolesi not given a fair shot.

White Tiger

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Im pretty sure i haerd on the way home Moore on 2gb say that Mander's excuse was it was dissallowed because Lolesi was not given a fair shot at the ball for which Sheens was filthy with. Yes, Laffranchi was offside, but in no way was Lolesi not given a fair shot.

That's right Tigerpete, it was ruled that Lolesi was taken out by Moodie, which was crap in my eyes.

Laffranchi was put onside when the ball hit Lolesi on the back and was still outside the 10m zone even though he was in front on the kicker!!

simon says

First Grade
Boof was offside, buthe stayed 10 metres away........he was coooool.

They definitely got Moodie for taking Lolesi out.

jirskyr

Juniors
Shoulda been a try. How can Lolesi be interfered with if he can jump up, land and turn his back and get hit by the footy all in that time?

tigpie

Juniors
Yep ... could SO EASILY have been a try ... if only Moodie had looked up (so that he at least appeared to be goinbg for the ball), all would probably have been sweet. 6 points there and another 6 for the disallowed try at the end ... all IFs but the score could have been 42-26. :p

Latest posts