What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laggy forums?

whistle1

Juniors
Has anyone else noticed these forums are extremely laggy? Takes around 10-15sec to load a single page and I can't help but think whatever the site is hosted off is struggling with the amount of people who visit....

Is it just me?

Has anyone else noticed these forums are extremely laggy? Takes around 10-15sec to load a single page and I can't help but think whatever the site is hosted off is struggling with the amount of people who visit....

Is it just me?

After big games (ie all finals) the traffic is massive. I have had issues in firefox with timeout errors. I don't think there is solution other than try again.

OVP

Coach

Is it just me?

Not much anyone can do about it mate, unless you wish to donate for hardware :) This is a good forum to come to, after a big match.

bartman

Immortal
Was online during the record numbers of last weekend.

Site seemed to cope alright in my opinion, and that's the highest it's been.

Latest posts