What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Thompson sadly, RIP

fizman

Bench
He gave every bit of his being for your BWB too mate. That's why we all loved him so much. Selfless. Courageous. HEART.

Very well said Ronnie and you are 100% spot on. Lance gave his heart and soul to both clubs which is testament to the qualities of the man.

After his retirement, Lance become a Sharks sponsor in our hour of need.

I am genuinely saddened and feel a sense of great pain because I consider Lance as family. A great guy, he is a throwback to the glorious days of Rugby League that we all enjoyed together.

RIP my Friend.

fizman

Bench
The Roger's- Thompson Trophy?

No sleight on Sludge. Legend of yours who headed our way. Thommo the other way round. Pair of legends

I dunno. Just a thought. He's held in that esteem, Thommo.

Without wishing to bring politics into this thread, our club inexplicably decided that "The Steve Rogers Trophy" should be played against Manly.

I would wholeheartedly support the "Rogers - Thompson" Trophy, I am not sure that would go ahead with the Manly game already in place.

Many Sharks supporters shared the same view that having played for the Dragons any memorial trophy should be played between Cronulla and St George.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Without wishing to bring politics into this thread, our club inexplicably decided that "The Steve Rogers Trophy" should be played against Manly.

I would wholeheartedly support the "Rogers - Thompson" Trophy, I am not sure that would go ahead with the Manly game already in place.

Many Sharks supporters shared the same view that having played for the Dragons any memorial trophy should be played between Cronulla and St George.

Yeah, sweet. Makes sense.

Just call it the LT Trophy.

webShark

image.jpeg
I only saw him about a year ago maybe 2
He was running the kitchen at woollooware golf club.
He looked great... slimmed down heaps.

Never forget the game against the stains where the boys game him the last conversion.

Terrible news.
I only saw him about a year ago maybe 2
He was running the kitchen at woollooware golf club.
He looked great... slimmed down heaps.

Never forget the game against the stains where the boys game him the last conversion.

Terrible news.

321Davoe dragon

Juniors
Seems to me too many R.L.greats die far too young ,maybe they are pushed to hard expectations too high ,r.i.p Dallas Donnelly ,Steve Rodgers ,David Grant ,Brian Johnston ect ,all gone way to soon really hope steroids not involved...