What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Thompson

11Straight

Juniors
The doctors are saying a badly sprained ankle but he will have tests tommorow to find out the full extent not a good sign though. :cry:

Saint 60

Juniors
when they carried him off, i noticed
up near the entrance to the (dressing room) stands he was smiling about being carried........on telly

i dont heed be smiling if it was broken... [-o<

------------------------------------------------
:shock: Dragons 11 Grand Final wins in a row
:shock: Guiness book of Records :clap: :clap:

Dragons_#1

Bench
yeh after the game they updates and said it was a badly sprained ankle, teh big fella should be back sooner rather than later i think well i hope haha

Hollywood

Juniors
Dragons official website says provisional x-rays have cleared him of a break......but further tests willbe carried out tomorrow.

Didn't look good, and I hope it's not a shock end of season injury when it looks all ok, but the early news filtering back is encouraging...but I guess we won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Like I said in another post, they've said "several weeks" pending examination. But that's what they said about Barrett's hammy :roll:

Cheers,
Ben S.

drake

First Grade
Chook_Raper said:
Who cares, he is over rated. Bring the youngsters through.
Mate you're a disgrace to your nickname.
Thommo is pure Saints.
Welcome to a chorus of derision.

Anonymous

Juniors
I think its pretty obvious.
Tell tale signs:
1.) Mentions the Sharks in most of his posts.
2.) Bags out on Saints players.
3.) Negative posts even after a 50+ win.

Anonymous

Juniors
The only thing worst than a troll is a troll who lies about the team his supports.
The jab at an injured Lance Thompson was the final nail in the coffin. No fair dinkum supporter would have said that after a 52-12 win.
Not subtle enough scummer... better luck next time.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Willow said:
I think its pretty obvious.
Tell tale signs:
1.) Mentions the Sharks in most of his posts.
2.) Bags out on Saints players.
3.) Negative posts even after a 50+ win.

We can swap McChook for Wobbygong :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts