What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lance Thompson

Saint 60

Juniors
on NRL fox tonite...Monday...

they said Justin Poore has a broken finger and will b out for about 6 weeks

dam it never rains it f**king pours (the pun)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

Juniors
I thought they said Poore will be out for a month. Bit of blow losing two forwards.
Nathan Long will be coming back though.

Hollywood

Juniors
Thankfully we have a bye.....more injuries tho, it's annoying!!

Everytime we seem to get on a roll, the curse strikes, and will probably be the only reason we will miss out on the top 4 this year, injuries! :(. We just can't seem to string enough games together injury free to really get on a roll and go after the top teams.

It's gonna be an uphill battle against the Broncos (given the injuries and 6 players back up from Origin only 2 nights later) and then the Roosters where we really needed to be at 95% strength, it could be a critical two games. Now with no Thompson, Sims and Poore out of the forwards, we have lost our back ups.

Hopefully Henderson, Wheatley and Long can come in and do a job, but it's gonna be a tough ask for guys who have not played alot of first grade this season.

Thankfull Tingha is back against the Broncos so we can move Creagh into the forwards.

Damn tho, I was so looking forward to seeing a near full strength Dragons take on the Roosters, let's hope Ryles in particular, and our Origin guys pull through all ok [-o<

Chook_Raper

Juniors
:lol: I am not msharkie. He works down stairs. He showed me this site and this is about the third time I have used it. I don't like thommo, so what? I am still a massive Dragons fan. A little pessimistic sometimes, but I am sick of looking the goods and stumbling at the final hurdle. The cautious appraoch is the way to go.

drake

First Grade
Swapping an established and respected 2nd Rower who has proven himself a workhorse and a great club man, a bloke whose half an arse hair away from rep honours, for an unproven youngster is caution?
You're a stooge.

Anonymous

Juniors
Chook_Raper said:
:lol: I am not msharkie. He works down stairs. He showed me this site and this is about the third time I have used it. I don't like thommo, so what? I am still a massive Dragons fan. A little pessimistic sometimes, but I am sick of looking the goods and stumbling at the final hurdle. The cautious appraoch is the way to go.
I don't care you are or who you work with. But you're a scummer and you support the scum.

1.) Mentions the Sharks in most of his posts.
2.) Bags out on Saints players.
3.) Negative posts even after 50+ wins.
4.) Couldn't lie straight in bed.

Saint 60

Juniors
have to agree Chook --- Lance is a champ, he donates his time to train a local footy team, he gives time to the youngblokes in the area...he donates a percentage of his earnings to charities....he even takes a pay cut im told to stay at the Saints....and they are some of the qualities off the top of my head...
o plus he aint overated....

--------------------------------------------

Saints the team with the big red V

Anonymous

Juniors
Beautifully said McSharkie. Perhaps you hang around too many gullible types and thought you could pass it off here.
There's substance to the old saying, "...coming down in the last shower."

Latest posts