What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lane to Manly

Izz

Bench
By all accounts he was nothing special in reserve grade, but yeah, bucket loads of potential

jaseg

Juniors
From what I saw he started well then faded into inconsistency. Unless he was being turned into a dominant middle (which at no point seemed to be the goal), he was never going to get much of a shot here. Dogs always had the better of the deal with RFM.

spear tackle

Juniors
I sat down to watch a NSW game, he seemed to have a bad case of the dropsies, having said that it was about the only game I've seen him play apart from the one FG appearance.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
was the right type of player we needed just not the right player. A different body/playing style to what we currently have

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Will happily take him and see what happens, he looked the good last year at the Dogs so this year is very strange from him

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Unfortunately for you, you might have a coach who's unable to bring out the best in him. Just like we did.

How has RFM being going at the Dogs, anyone?

Possibility, but I look at how Lussick and Vave come on under him this season and have a bit of confidence there

Have seen a bit of RFM, has played well, nothing flashy but he doesn't need to be a star in that pack

Blair

Coach
Will happily take him and see what happens, he looked the good last year at the Dogs so this year is very strange from him

Lane played his best game in a Warriors jumper against Manly at Brookvale. He had several barnstorming runs amongst other good things.

The Manly scouts would've noticed.

At 15 minutes did he have the shortest ever Warriors first grade career?

WellsNZ

Juniors
Lane I thought showed a lot for the Dogs the year prior and thought he was potentially a great addition for the Warriors as he brought a different dynamic to the other second rowers they've got.

Didn't see him playing in reserves, but disappointing that it didn't pan out for him.

RFM has been solid for the Dogs, nothing amazing but certainly serviceable. That said, he wouldn't have been bringing anything different to the Warriors pack and doubt he would have really been getting much of a look anyway with the minutes that Hoff, Mannering and Bodene log.

Leber

Bench
He was barbaric playing reserves this year. Don't think he ever wanted to come here

Big Marn

Juniors
What do you mean by barbaric?
Full Definition of barbaric
  1. 1a : of, relating to, or characteristic of barbarians b : possessing or characteristic of a cultural level more complex than primitive savagery but less sophisticated than advanced civilization

2. 2 a : marked by a lack of restraint : wild b : having a bizarre, primitive, or unsophisticated quality

Latest posts