What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laras pits

snout

First Grade
Positive bit about Fitz fronting the Rorts about getting more involved with us. Fronted them at magic round about being more on the front foot after losing AR.
Story reckons he is even having us play more front on. This was evident last week.
Talekai will love this approach. Straight thru the middle. And tracey. Williams.
Chad will hate it. Hes a typical east to west type o guy

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
Chad will be running around Henson late season I’d say and hope. Love the Jets but the tag line for his arrival could be “the ego has landed”
He could crack a deal for his xpa stuff

snout

First Grade
Chad days are soo numbered in first grade

Even this week there is no rational reason for him to play

Last edited:

R-15-3

Bench
Chad won’t go this year. New baby, massive business :joy:, so lots of loose ends to do first. Might get lucky and move the last day of trade and he will only need to be up there for a few weeks without the wife or get a house by then but definitely not in the immediate future

fizman

Bench
When Ikin handed her the Driver, someone said it was "long and hard" with Lara saying "I'd like one of these...pause....for my husband"...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Please no.

Just Chad with better last name.

AR I could have coped with, fantastic goal kicker.

Pearce no way.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Pearce could be good depending on where the dominos fall.

If both Moyza and SJ go Pearce is ideal for mentoring the younger guys

I've never been a fan but objectively looking at him he's a SOO rep and a premiership winner with loads of experience. Knights only win 25% of their games with him not there so he's got something.

snout

First Grade
Pearce is a dick.

Pearce is a myth.

Pearce brings shame wherever he goes.

And bad publicity.

He is worse than Chad.

Hang on.

Nobody is worse than Chad.

But Pearce is still a no-go.

Weaponhead

Coach
I'd honestly take Pearce. Good defender, leader and has a lot of big game experience. Forget the origin stuff he is a great club footy player.
Depends on the five eighth. If we go with a younger, dynamic runner he could work.

He is a competitor who needs a tougher environment but then again he is Mitchell Pearce and that sux. As always price is key.