What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laser hair removal

TheParraboy

Staff member
Anyone (especially bodybuilders) been here or somewhere similar to get hair permanently reduced?

http://www.laserclinics.com.au/

It seems if you want to remove hair permanently from anyware you can do, even from up your nostrils :oops:

I like this website, breaks up prices per body part and seems relatively painless and smooth to do. Just curious if the hype and final outcomes is worth it

They also clear up skin pigmentation and spots

Any feedback or experiences appreciated

Valderon

Juniors
Anyone (especially bodybuilders) been here or somewhere similar to get hair permanently reduced?

http://www.laserclinics.com.au/

It seems if you want to remove hair permanently from anyware you can do, even from up your nostrils :oops:

I like this website, breaks up prices per body part and seems relatively painless and smooth to do. Just curious if the hype and final outcomes is worth it

They also clear up skin pigmentation and spots

Any feedback or experiences appreciated

I'm not sure. I've considered it myself. My GP and Dermatologist have both suggested that it's an option that they have recommended before for a variety of reasons.

I've never tried it yet to know. IF you do though, please report back. I'd love to hear more.

Angry_eel

First Grade
My mate's mum had a laser hair removal clinic near Penrith. The success really depends on the type of your hair etc.

My cousin who is quite a hairy guy considered it. Apparently he gave up the idea because its a bit dangerous.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im not overly hairy, though id like to get my back to be hairless

Got an email back from them after sending a preliminary inquiry regarding getting my back done

They said a consultation comes with the first treatment (1 hour total) After that a min 6 max 12 treatments (pending on your hair eg quantity, type etc...) taking 30min will be required. So at around $199 a hit (the back only) as a january special, can get a bit expensive, especially if you have to come back the maximum amount of times

No physical activity for 24 hours after each treatment, and no sun exposure for 2 weeks after every treatment. So probably a winter thing to do if your a beach goer and want to do something like this

Im still up in the air about this, If I end up doing it, probably during footy season, and will do the treatments the day the eels are playing as will go to the game right after, as the clinic is open till 7pm fridays, and open weekends 9am-5pm

Nikki

Coach
I get IPL done and love it! So far I have had my under arms done, they have taken a little longer than the recommended treatments but that can happen.

I have just started on my lower arms which after 3 treatments (3 months) are pretty much hair free. I reckon only 2 more treatments and i'll be done on that.

It is a costly excersise, but I think its well worth it in the end. I know of a few footy players that go to the place where I get it done.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ingrown hairs? cos it looks like it would hurt like a bitch!

TheParraboy

Staff member
I get IPL done and love it! So far I have had my under arms done, they have taken a little longer than the recommended treatments but that can happen.

I have just started on my lower arms which after 3 treatments (3 months) are pretty much hair free. I reckon only 2 more treatments and i'll be done on that.

It is a costly excersise, but I think its well worth it in the end. I know of a few footy players that go to the place where I get it done.

Nikki can I ask where you get this done?

I agree, I think long term its worth it

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I've got my back done and will be getting my chest soon. I actually get it done at one of the clinics from the original post.

Copa

Bench
crikey - they have a price for getting your balls done...

Wouldn't it hurt for someone to laser your balls?

Surely

Post Whore
How long do you have to wait after having your anus hairs lasered before you can bleach it ?

Latest posts