What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last chance to register. Round 4 this weekend.

Anonymous

Juniors
With round 4 set to kick off this weekend, a new draw has to be posted before Saturday (7th June).

We really do have to re-start this weekend so the competition for 2003 concludes in September.

So far we have the following 6 teams confirmed:

Newtown Bluebags
Penrith Panthers
St George Illawarra Dragons
Rhinos
Souths
Roosters

We still require confirmation from the following 2 teams:
Cronulla Sharks
Bulldogs

Don't worry too much if you haven't got a full list of players... as long as you can field a team, even a shaky one, then you're in. I'm pretty confident more free agents will come on board as the season goes on.

The important thing is to be part of the competition.

A draw for 6-8 teams will be worked out tomorrow.

Justme

Juniors
Willow, have been trying to understand this comp and though I think I get the jist of it is there anywhere I can find some old matches to look through?

Anonymous

Juniors
justme, the competition as it was at rleague was deleted by the managers there. It moved to a new server called ishbiz.com but after 3 rounds, the server disintergrated. So regrettably, all past games are gone.

On LWOS the scores for the last Bluebags match were posted here.

That may give you a slightly better idea of how things work but the posts themselves are mostly gone.

But stick around. the comp is about to get rolling again. :)

Alan Shore

First Grade
Cronulla are in.

JustMe, and all other new players, sign with Cronulla. We need you more than the likes of the Rhinos.

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Cronulla are in.

JustMe, and all other new players, sign with Cronulla. We need you more than the likes of the Rhinos.

Wow... big signing, ala Kimmorley. What will you promise him... the captaincy? ;-)

Great to have the Sharks on board. Roosterboy is busily working on the draw as we speak.

fruit.gif

Justme

Juniors
Sorry in advance for misdirecting your thread Willow :oops:

Tamaziod and ParraMatt:
From what I understand of this game I am rather attracted to participating. However I really would like a chance to see some examples of the "articles" that are submitted in order to ascertain the standard that I would need to meet before commiting myself, ie I want to make sure I'm capable of writing at that level. :-k

Is it possible I could decide after the 1st round?

Anonymous

Juniors
Justme said:
Sorry in advance for misdirecting your thread Willow :oops:

Tamaziod and ParraMatt:
From what I understand of this game I am rather attracted to participating. However I really would like a chance to see some examples of the "articles" that are submitted in order to ascertain the standard that I would need to meet before commiting myself, ie I want to make sure I'm capable of writing at that level. :-k

Is it possible I could decide after the 1st round?

Round one starts tonight and runs for 10 days... Crickets Tests don't run that long so you'll have plenty of time to check it out. Justme, its a great concept and brings out the best and worst in us... and thats before the writing skills. ;-)

I expect that a lot of people will want to see how the comp pans before deciding if they want to be part of it. I'm confident the numbers will grow in the coming weeks.

Anonymous

Juniors
As you can all see, the games are underway again. We have 8 teams and that will be it for the rest of season 2003. We'll try and build on that for next year.

Free agents should get onto one of the teams that are competing.

Good luck everyone. :)

Alan Shore

First Grade
There are now a substantial amount of articles to read. If you're looking for THE BEST in the business then that's everyone in the Newtown team; top posters.

Latest posts