What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last night I had me a dream son

Cliffhanger

Coach
At the risk of giving AG more fuel for his "Cliffy hatred" I am going to start this thread.

Every now and then we all see a dream that stays with us and we feel like sharing, usually it's a sex dream sometimes it's just an epic dream. Share them in here. No judgement from me.

20 coolness points if you know which song inspired the title (if you google it, you're a douche.)

Dani

Immortal
Living End

I had a dream about a forumer last week. Disappointed about the lack of nudity tbh.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Last night I had a sex dream about an NRL player.

I never have sex dreams about famous people, how odd.

On a side note isn't it weird how when you have a sex dream about someone, even if you didn't ever think about having sex with them before, well at least not consciously think of it, after you have the dream you start really wanting to have sex with them?

Monk

Referee
In my dreams I usually have super powers + kill badguys. Coz I'm kewl.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i have frequently beaten seven shades of shit out of people in my dreams, not sure what that means

Apey

Staff member
I would say "f**ked up" is the best way to describe my dreams.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Best thread yet cliff :thumb

I f**king hate people who tell me about their dreams "I had the weirdest dream last night....."

I had a dream last night, Ones and zeroes EVERYWHERE. …and I thought I saw a two.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I hate it when people talk about their dreams too, I even hate it when I talk about it but for some reason it's something you just do.

I hate it when people tell me "I had a weird dream last night...". I dont care, it didn't really happen and it is going to be boring. Just because you dreamt it doesn't make it interesting to anyone. I knew someone who told me a dream and it went on for about twenty minutes. That is nineteen minutes and sixty seconds longer than I have to care about something that didn't really happen. Another time she was telling me about a dream her auntie had, so not only was I listening to something that didn't really happen, I was listening to something that didn't really happen to someone I didn't even know. I glass over and my mind wanders after the words "I had a weird dream last night..." so it is just a waste of everyones time. The statement she made, "If you cared about me you would be interested in my dreams", I will put down to the fact that she was an idiot and possibly slightly crazy because she owned more than two cats

HowHigh

Coach
I don't remember dreams very often anymore, the only times I seem to is if I sleep longer than my usual 7 or so hours. If I do dream though I usually have violent f**ked up sorta dreams or other random things like drugs etc
Don't think I've ever dreamed about anyone from this forum though..

Alba

Coach
I have sex dreams a lot. I'm totally fine with that. I do get annoyed when it's someone that I would NEVVVVERRRR though... I also have death dreams, twice they were about my sister, I woke up with my chest feeling heavy and tears in my eyes. So fkd up.

On a side note isn't it weird how when you have a sex dream about someone, even if you didn't ever think about having sex with them before, well at least not consciously think of it, after you have the dream you start really wanting to have sex with them?

Yup, that has happened to me as well. The first time the guy was a total waste of oxygen though, so I never acted it. The second, it was a co-worker, and I just fantasized about him for a few weeks until Mark Wahlberg made his way back in to my dreams!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I had this dream only about a week ago...............

So I'm kicking back having a few with Eric Clapton, John Bonham and Dave Grohl and all of a sudden its goes quiet so I figure its up to me to break the ice

so I turn to Dave Grohl and ask "What's a Foo ?"

God-King Dean

Immortal
My dreams often have intricate plot twists and backstories that awake me would never be creative enough to come up with.

haha, I know exactly what you mean. I get filthy on myself for not getting up straight away & writing it down. Some of them go for seemingly hours, & have complicated story lines. Wake up thinking 'that would make a great movie'.

Apey

Staff member
Last night I had two different dreams.

1. Kevin Rudd came over to have afternoon tea with my family and I. The house behind us was suddenly a huge mansion and some high-up government official lived there. Completely bizarre given I don't give a flying shit about politics.

2. 9/10 sex dream, surprised it didn't end in sticky.

Dani

Immortal
I've only ever had 2 sex dreams. The um...happy part woke me up...

I don't get enough sleep to dream these days.