What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Team to beat the Dragons

Tommy Smith

Referee
I have a feeling that after the first weekend of October, we will still be saying that the last team to beat the Dragons was the Eels at Parra Stadium.

They are looking very ominous.

Knightmare

Coach
wyvern said:
Don't forget guys, we tried Brian Smith, he would run 2nd in a loser contest...he can't win anything.

:lol: That's gold! You could say the same thing about the Sharks!:lol:

Knightmare

Coach
The banter here is great. The match should be a cracker as well, a suburban fight between two powerhouses and traditional rivals! If I still lived on the Central Coast I'd go. Can't wait for it!

PIG

Juniors
We're one of the few teams that can match the Dragons for size....which is why we'll always be a good chance to beat them. Tahu/Smith vs Gasnier/Cooper evens out for mine.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I wish Parra supporters wouldn't speak so early because they might eat their words this Sunday arvo. The game hasn't been won yet and it's not going to be easy. That's not to say that I'm not confident with the Eels, if anybody can beat the Dragons it's the mighty Eels....BUT we are up for one hell of a fight as the Dragons will be looking for revenge for that 40-14 flogging at Parra Stadium. Should be a ripper and I can't wait!

PIG

Juniors
hotsnow said:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Well we all saw B.Smith sh!t all over Cooper last game in scoring 3 tries...Tahu is starting to come into his own and is def big enough to handle Gasnier's size. Grothe v Best is a good match up...if anything the Dragons advantage in the backs comes in the Naquama v Burt match up.

God-King Dean

Immortal
The game will be won in the halves, & we have it on Parra I reckon

Barrett/Hornby
Morris/Smith

The key to shutting down Smith is targetting his runners - as his running game is sh*thouse & close to non-existent

simon says

First Grade
Not so long ago I remember the Tigers putting Saints to the sword on their home turf.....and If my memory serevs me correctly that was the start of our 7 match winning streak....

Feel free not to take is into consideration as premiership threats....it will make the spankings we give out all the more sweeter.

PS.....no one rated Penrith in 2003 either.

The_Coach

Juniors
:roll:

Some of the posts in here are a complete embaressment to majority of Eels, and Dragons, supporters.

In this competition it has been shown that;
1) A victory over a team 5 weeks ago means nothing about your current chances.
2) A victory last week means nothing about your chances this week.

I just hope both teams are at full strength and play their best possible football.