What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Team to beat the Dragons

Y2Eel

First Grade
Immortal said:
barrett-marsh.gif

Barrett:
"Why you little..."

marsh-barret2.gif

Smarshed:
"My head still hurts..."

I'll Ask the obvious Question: WHy are you still showing this? barret cheap shot pj you guys lost that fight wade scored you lost the match and barret got a suspension..

so what are you trying to prove with the vid?

God-King Dean

Immortal
UndertakerMike said:
Maybe they love smahing people from behind :sch: (And the fact that they can get away with it.) :evil:

Not at all Mike. DRagons fans hate Sharks, we've never like it from behind, Jas Stevens is a wanker

eelsta

Bench
why dont you just run along and enjoy your victory against the bronco's, the parra /dragons game is a week away, are you really this bored.... or is that boring !!!!!

PIG

Juniors
Lets see how Trent (now thats a mans name) handles himself when Hindy attempts to charge down a kick

Y2Eel

First Grade
Immortal said:
That Parra fans get p*ssed when it's shown, & that's my intention silly

FFS that doesnt get us pissed just reminds us that we spanked you guys 40-14 and barret got a 2 week rest:lol:

PIG

Juniors
Immortal said:

How do you like that Barrett? 40-14...eat sh!t Saints fans....we'll smash you again on Sunday at whatever one of your 3 home grounds you want to play us at....talk about a team with no identity.

God-King Dean

Immortal
eelsta said:
why dont you just run along and enjoy your victory against the bronco's, the parra /dragons game is a week away, are you really this bored.... or is that boring !!!!!

Boring? I guess that's why all the Eels fans keep responding

bartman

Immortal
Potentially the match of the year so far? Saints wanting to reverse the loss against the Eels from last time, both teams wanting to keep touch with Brisbane and fight for a spot in the top two.

Looking forward to it - may the best team on the day win!

That was that game next week, is a whole new ball game. While im not making excuses for the way they conducted themselves and the fact they DID NOT play by the whistles, we are in MUCH better form and i must say that, we are playing ALOT better football. So i wouldn't be laughing that much if i were you. I can not say that we are a definate to win cause it is a close competition BUT you will not be whooping our arses that is promised. The only ass that will be whooped will be Hindy's if he insists on let it out so many times!

hotsnow

Juniors
PIG said:
How do you like that Barrett? 40-14...eat sh!t Saints fans....we'll smash you again on Sunday at whatever one of your 3 home grounds you want to play us at....talk about a team with no identity.
I'm glad you think like that.

11Straight

Juniors
bartman said:
Potentially the match of the year so far? Saints wanting to reverse the loss against the Eels from last time, both teams wanting to keep touch with Brisbane and fight for a spot in the top two.

Amen to that will be a corker next week cannot wait.

bartman said:

I'd rather Parra just win it. :badgrin:

Bumble

First Grade
I don't see what the big deal is..Barrett hits like a woman anyway. That clip that Immortal posts shows a clear airswing.

Immortal said:
I don't know what'd more effective?!

Dragons captains punches
... or Souths captains racial slurs?

Hmm

I know where you are going with that one but I'm staying out of it :lol:

Morenito

Juniors
Even if Parra lose did lose on sunday provided they win their last 2 games at home against the Broncos and canberra, they should still finish top 2

Unless of course Dragons win on sunday by 40 points and even up the for and against

Also dont count out the Broncos to finish as far as 4th.