What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latimore in a sports bra

RufusRex

Post Whore
PS .. it does appear he has given his training shirt to some kid so thats great ... but the bra look is so 2018

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Do not fear, gentlemen, let me introduce you to The Bro ...............

227767861fd53d1d13cd29ba1f7c643b.jpg

0141880fc97d7103e8de76f52c3f373d.jpg

thebro.png

Frank Facer

First Grade
I have noticed Parra players are wearing them too. lol I recall seeing pictures of Dylan Brown wearing one and of at least one more Parra player wearing one. I thought, why are they wearing those things? lol

getsmarty

Immortal
I have noticed Parra players are wearing them too. lol I recall seeing pictures of Dylan Brown wearing one and of at least one more Parra player wearing one. I thought, why are they wearing those things? lol

Aren't they used to track fitness via gps tracker ? I think you will find that they are all wearing them.

Dragonsamy

Bench

There trackers not a fashion statement

Latest posts