What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

jack coburn

Juniors
This is what happens when it goes quiet on the daily Latrell news front. Turns to shit. Anyway remember the good old days when the broncs had 13 of the Aussie 17 . All took unders just to be at the broncos. Thank god for the thoroughbreds.

t-ba

Post Whore
This is what happens when it goes quiet on the daily Latrell news front. Turns to shit. Anyway remember the good old days when the broncs had 13 of the Aussie 17 . All took unders just to be at the broncos. Thank god for the thoroughbreds.

Cost of living is cheaper in QLD.

What could buy you one banana and a Bundy in NSW can buy you 12 in the Sunshine State...

THE CHAMP

First Grade

Thoroughbreds?

Wizardman

First Grade
I saw Mitchell on tv about a week ago in Taree. He looks like he has put on a bit.....whoever buys him will need to crack the whip hard and give him an offseason.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bundy is fine for a classless philistine like myself.

Beenleigh is quite, and inner circle is obviously great.

Queensland makes a lot of rum...

Lambretta

First Grade
I just wanted to wish Latrell all the best with his future at South Sydney

Not sure how you're going to fit him under the cap. Maybe a third party agreement can be arranged.

Charlie124

First Grade
Bundy is fine for a classless philistine like myself.

Beenleigh is quite, and inner circle is obviously great.

Queensland makes a lot of rum...

I wouldn't glass my worst enemy with Beenleigh rum in case i accidentally got some on me in the process. Truly putrid stuff.

super_coach

First Grade
Yeah, my paternal Grandfather loved his rum. Swore that Inner Circle was the best bar none.

My first job out of school was with CSR...they made inner circle rum and we got a hefty discount on the stuff, loved the stuff, although afraid to go near rum these day...sign of old age

My first job out of school was with CSR...they made inner circle rum and we got a hefty discount on the stuff, loved the stuff, although afraid to go near rum these day...sign of old age

Old age doesn't need to stop you. My paternal Grandfather was medically retired due to contracting emphysema at work in his early 40s. He drank like a fish and smoked like a chimney up until he died. He lived to be 89.