What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Something was def wrong with this kid last night,he didn't have his usual angry man routine going on where he tries to bite Chambers face off,possibly wasn't 100% fit

gregstar

Referee
He's an arsewipe. A dirty prick who needs his pie-hole kicked in.

30-40 odd years ago, he would have had the sh*t beaten out him by centres who actually were tough and unhindered by ridiculous rules preventing such a smartarse from having the sh*t beaten out of him.

He's an arsewipe. A dirty prick who needs his pie-hole kicked in.

30-40 odd years ago, he would have had the sh*t beaten out him by centres who actually were tough and unhindered by ridiculous rules preventing such a smartarse from having the sh*t beaten out of him.

What is your problem? Latrell Mitchell is the best centre in the world. He just had an off night, missing Cooper Cronk and Luke Keary giving him opportunities to shine.

gregstar

Referee
What is your problem? Latrell Mitchell is the best centre in the world. He just had an off night, missing Cooper Cronk and Luke Keary giving him opportunities to shine.
Get your tongue out of his arsehole.

He's a deadsh*t. A flat track bully.

He's really tough when his opponent is on the ground.

Galeforce

Bench

GREAT players do not need other special players to make them shine.He is a good player , he has had some great moments , however HE was poor on Wednesday . I only recall one great game this year , the rest has been average. Extremely Over rated based on on 2019 form.

Meth

Staff member
So get your shit sorted, Latrell.

That's it, really. He's a freak of a player but has been a bit off over the last month. Certainly, he was nowhere near his best in Origin. I think (although how could I know?) that it has more to do with attitude than anything.

Nobody will be happier than Will Chambers with game 1

Meth

Staff member
Just watching NRL360- Greg Alexander was sweating when questioned about Latrell Mitchell. Quite awkward.

Munted

Bench
Just watching NRL360- Greg Alexander was sweating when questioned about Latrell Mitchell. Quite awkward.
Really? Like, i get the pressure of selecting players who then don't perform on the night but hardly Brandys fault.
Imagine the uproar if he wasn't selected.
Who the farq is left in NSW to play center? We had to recall Pappa Morris.

Meth

Staff member
Really? Like, i get the pressure of selecting players who then don't perform on the night but hardly Brandys fault.
Imagine the uproar if he wasn't selected.
Who the farq is left in NSW to play center? We had to recall Pappa Morris.

Yeah, maybe 'sweating' was not the right choice of word. I don't think he felt personally accountability or pressure. He was just agitated by the line of questioning.

mozza91

Coach
I wouldn’t say he dominated Origin last year. He was great in Game 1. Dangerous but made stupid errors in Game 2 and pretty shit in Game 3.

He was made look better by the absolute gimp that was marking him.

Someguy

First Grade
Get over it I say. 1 bad game after some off field distractions. Chambers no doubt would have had a field day with the sledging.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Do you remember when centres used to be good in RL and be quite critical to attack? Now they just provide dummy runs for the fullback to cut them out and give it to the winger. Wasn't one decent centre on display in origin