What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Tiger5150

Bench
Wow. interesting to see how this plays out. He has the talent and potential to be the most devestating player in the world. Dare I say it he has the potential to be the player G Inglis should have been. In a world where Ben Hunt gets $1M a season and J Reynolds gets $800K, that puts him easily in the $1M range.

Trouble is I dont think any club can justify $1M for centre. For a fullback certainly and I could see a club like the Tigers trying him there but does Mitchell have the workrate for a no.1? I dont think so.

It wont happen but if he ended up at the Tigers I'd be excited but nervous.

Ikuvalu fan

Juniors
Dumb move by Latrell. He’s at the only club where the coach is a bigger bitch than he is. A perfect fit. He’ll find the grass is definitely not greener.
Move on mate. The game was a month ago and Robbo didn't do anything to warrant that

redVinme

Bench
He may just price himself out of the market. Shame he would be an insane fullback if he had the work ethic

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wow. interesting to see how this plays out. He has the talent and potential to be the most devestating player in the world. Dare I say it he has the potential to be the player G Inglis should have been. In a world where Ben Hunt gets $1M a season and J Reynolds gets $800K, that puts him easily in the $1M range.

Trouble is I dont think any club can justify $1M for centre. For a fullback certainly and I could see a club like the Tigers trying him there but does Mitchell have the workrate for a no.1? I dont think so.

It wont happen but if he ended up at the Tigers I'd be excited but nervous.
Either that or it puts the Dragons and Tigers in the 'dumb as f**k' category.

Which should be any club's response to a player or agent that says, "but but Ben Hunt got a million!"

"Yeah well, this ain't the Dragons and I'm not Mary".

Tommy Smith

Referee
Will Hopoate?! Sorry mate, but if that's the caliber of player you are looking at, don't apply to be the next head of recruitment at the Roosters.
I disagree.

I think Hoppa has found some great form and is an outstanding footy player.

A strong defender and a quality all round skill set.

Granted not a world beater like Latrell, but then who is?

skeepe

Immortal
Move on mate. The game was a month ago and Robbo didn't do anything to warrant that

Robbo has conducted himself like a little bitch all year. It’s not isolated to him sending a list of refereeing grievances to the refs boss about a grand final he won, there’s much more to it than that.

That’s fine though, while he may be an absolute little bitch of a human, he’s a successful little bitch.

Valheru

Coach
Robbo has conducted himself like a little bitch all year. It’s not isolated to him sending a list of refereeing grievances to the refs boss about a grand final he won, there’s much more to it than that.

That’s fine though, while he may be an absolute little bitch of a human, he’s a successful little bitch.

What more is there to it?

Mr Spock!

Referee
My kids loved Latrell. They loved doing the kangaroo ears every time he scored. Pulling the offer away definitely smells Mundine-ish. Sorry to see him go but I guess the club can concentrate on Jared and SST now
Bit like the family who had a rabbit called Ron Coote and when Coote signed with Easts they ate it.

Chook Norris

First Grade

Says the unsuccessful little bitch?

Mr Spock!

Referee
I take it this is for 2021?

Fmd it pisses me off having players play for a year knowing they have signed with someone else a full season or more in advance. Imagine if Mitchell signs with Souths how the Easts supporters will be.

Another stupid flaw of the nrl.

beave

Coach
He is the very definition of a ‘flat track bully’ imo.

Tonga showed exactly how you rattle him and put him off his game on the weekend.

Roosters are doing the right thing IMO.

Zadar

Juniors
Dumb move by Latrell. He’s at the only club where the coach is a bigger bitch than he is. A perfect fit. He’ll find the grass is definitely not greener.

I agree in a way, Robbo definitely tried to cater to all of latrells needs this year, time off to see the family, not playing the wcc, his origin downfall, probably a genius move by Robbo this year, but it must grind him to have to baby a player. Will other clubs cater to latrells needs?

Could be a good move to the knights to be closer to home, but it will be interesting for whoever gets him.

Problem now is, needs to be released, cos no way would he be any use at the chooks next year if everything has turned to shit.