What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lattimore Mcinnes calls

SET2JT

Juniors
First of all im happy the Souths winger is fine after that collision but how is it a penalty. Lats didn't even tackle him. The souths winger jumps into Lats. Cant believe he is on report.
Mcinnes pass. Why wasn't it play on. The ball went back. If it wasn't a penalty for us should have been play on. I know they are going to say he was milking it but buy the sleeper on 1 side of the ruck we could only pass the other way. Why should we be disadvantaged in that situation.

Drakon

Juniors
First of all im happy the Souths winger is fine after that collision but how is it a penalty. Lats didn't even tackle him. The souths winger jumps into Lats. Cant believe he is on report.
Mcinnes pass. Why wasn't it play on. The ball went back. If it wasn't a penalty for us should have been play on. I know they are going to say he was milking it but buy the sleeper on 1 side of the ruck we could only pass the other way. Why should we be disadvantaged in that situation.
I'm not normally one to say the refs are bad but I've seen some really bad decisions this latter part of 2018. That decision against McIness's pass in the ruck was so wrong. Also Lats did nothing wrong. He was a victim of circumstance and I hope the judiciary see it the way!

The Mc Innes decision was appalling
Latimore decision unfortunate but correct but I suspect he tried to avoid Campbell Graham’s boots which would have hit in the face if he had of continued on with the contest for the ball
Disgraceful, McInnes only had eyes for JDB as the only ball runner.
The Souths player had to lay on the ground to get out of the way, no attempt to get out of the way.

321Davoe dragon

Juniors
Yes i agree shud have been play on to saints ,just cant understand not kicking on the 5th tackle .was a good.game pity we lost so many players ,i really think we would have a better chance of beating roosters then souths ,but not kicking on 5th tackle ,how much do these guys get paid .Storm 2018 winners.

Brutalitops

Juniors
McInnes one was disgraceful. Whether deliberate or not, he is impeding the first receiver.

Latimore penalty has to be given though. Obviously Latsy didn't intend to do it but at the end of the day he fell like that and there were no eyes on the ball

dannyt

Coach
McInnes one was disgraceful. Whether deliberate or not, he is impeding the first receiver.

Latimore penalty has to be given though. Obviously Latsy didn't intend to do it but at the end of the day he fell like that and there were no eyes on the ball
Latimore- fair enough but wont go any further.

Mcinness decision: f@#$ing disgraceful. Should be sacked from FG never to return. Personally think he should have rubber hose applied to him while strapped to a chair.

Edit- the referee, not McInnes

Last edited:

Dragons22

Juniors
McInnes call was pathetic. It wasn’t even Cameron’s intention to throw it into the Souths player! Disgraceful call, which cost us the game.
Stuff Souths... I think I’d rather go for the Chooks next week.

Red V for life

Juniors
The penalty was ridiculous. His eyes were on the receiver. His arms were passing in that direction. It’s not like those examples earlier in the season where eyes and arms didn’t align which led to the rule coming in.

The thing that irks me is that working around a player who makes no attempt to clear the ruck only advantages the defence in terms of time and removing options.

Mrlmr91

Juniors
I wonder what would've happened if mcinnes decided to run the ball and ran over the Souths player who made absolutely no effort and had no intention of making a move.

Anon

Bench
If I am not mistaken we are the only team to have been penalised for this. Once against the Dogs and again last night. Neither of which were milked, certainly not like the ones that led to the idiots to over react and making it a penalty instead of play on just like what happens when a dummy half tries to deliberately run into an offside player.

FFS if milking is a penalty where was ours when that cat laid down to get one for a high shot towards the end of the game!

dannyt

Coach
If I am not mistaken we are the only team to have been penalised for this. Once against the Dogs and again last night. Neither of which were milked, certainly not like the ones that led to the idiots to over react and making it a penalty instead of play on just like what happens when a dummy half tries to deliberately run into an offside player.

FFS if milking is a penalty where was ours when that cat laid down to get one for a high shot towards the end of the game!
You are right. We are the only team to get penalised and both times it should've been play on.

aquiin

Juniors
They should have re-confirmed the interpretation after the first one against the Bulldogs was wrongly called.

Huge difference between the cynical ones and the genuine attempts.

dannyt

Coach
They should have re-confirmed the interpretation after the first one against the Bulldogs was wrongly called.

Huge difference between the cynical ones and the genuine attempts.
They probably did re-confirm the interpretation.

Sutton is just a dick.

jargan83

Coach
The Souffs bloke is in an offside position, makes no effort to get out of the way and gets a penalty for it. JDB was going to be the Ball runner and that option was taken away.

The NRL needs to find the rule change and tear it up, burn the remains and bury them at sea.