What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latu - Packer replacement

TomRedVRiver

Bench
I'm not seeing anything about Latu wanting out of the Panthers anywhere, must have missed it.

Would be a good replacement though, definitely the best option out there.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Absolutely. 100% #1 choice.
Knights and 1 other NRL team have had/are having talks wirh his manager already. He wants out of the Pennies as things are not so rosy there.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
If this is true, and Latu wants out.. Then Millward talked about being patient and waiting for the right replacement to reveal themselves. Well, look no further.
I've always rated Latu and thought that Penrith were crazy for signing Tamou with Latu waiting in the wings.
He's the one we want, get it done Millward.

Gareth67

First Grade
Must confess that I have not heard of the man , however the many glowing reports from you gentleman is enough for me to say yes . We only need someone at the Joint Venture to wake Mr. Millward from his slumber , so as to get the ball rolling on speaking to Latu .

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'm with Gareth67 in that I have not heard of this player. Unfortunately with no Fox sports I only ever seem to see the f**kin Broncos on TV. He does sound a promising player and we need a prop forward!!

JDHD

Juniors
Honestly (not exaggerating), I think Latu is actually an upgrade on Packer. So much upside, skilful, big. He's definitely the right replacement.

Agree completely. He's taller than Packer and just as heavy, while being younger and more skilful. We need Mary to get in his JetSki again and show Latu the sights around Port Kembla.

Latest posts