What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laurie Daley

Liam

Juniors
He is one of the worst commenatators around, I would have thought that to be a commentator you'd have to be able to talk clearly. I don't think I've seen him talk for 5 minutes without stuttering uncontrolably.

Eels Dude

Coach
If you're going to start a thread criticizing Laurie Daley... you should at least firstly refer to his failure at being at being a NSW assistant coach, Country coach, and NSW selector. Not to mention his efforts on host of the Footy Show last year. His commentating skills are the least of his worries.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
If you're going to start a thread criticizing Laurie Daley... you should at least firstly refer to his failure at being at being a NSW assistant coach, Country coach, and NSW selector. Not to mention his efforts on host of the Footy Show last year. His commentating skills are the least of his worries.

Agreed on all of the above!

ironhorse

Juniors

you forgot Dragons assistant coach during the Nathan Brown tenure ! another epic fail .

InFlames

Juniors
He seems to start sentences without knowing how he is going to finish them. I think thats what makes him pause mid sentence a lot.

Laurie Daily = Suffers from Idiotosis(It's a disease damn it!!!) Also potential sufferers include:
2wgsyys.jpg

Alex Krycek

Juniors
Agree that he's terrible, but Gary Freeman, Greg Alexander, Gorden Tallis and Wayne Pearce are at least as bad.

ironhorse

Juniors
yeah Greg Alexander . Seems a nice enough guy but a couple of things detract - his odd views at times and his high pitched teenage boy going thru puberty voice lol so annoying

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Rabbits is a way better commentator even though he is 100 years old and sometimes gets players confused (eg Tuiaki and Tagive earlier this year and calling Hunt cutie a coupld of years back). Daley is boring, a sh*t selector and a lover of Nathan Brown.

coolsteve

Juniors
rabbits warren=pathetic, should have stuck to calling races.gould=know all wanker, thinks he invented the game, wayne pierce=cant get a sentance out without stumbling,gary freeman = kiwi idiot,fatty, sterlo,ikin and that knob from `around the grounds` , voss, :crazy:l. hope channel 7 or someone else gets the tv rights

Alex Krycek

Juniors
rabbits warren=pathetic, should have stuck to calling races.gould=know all wanker, thinks he invented the game, wayne pierce=cant get a sentance out without stumbling,gary freeman = kiwi idiot,fatty, sterlo,ikin and that knob from `around the grounds` , voss, :crazy:l. hope channel 7 or someone else gets the tv rights

And employs who? Apparently these guys are the best of the best anyway.

butchmcdick

Immortal
What is the go with the skinned road kill Daley wears on his head ?

FFS Loza, you were balding towards the end of your playing career when you had the whole flatop mullet going on, do you honestly think you are fooling anyone with that cheap weave ?

As for his skills as a public speaker I wish to nonimate one man whose verbal ability makes Daley sound like a genius. If Laurie Spina who calls the Cowboys games for an NQ radio station isn't the worst caller in League I will shave my balls and then dip them in aftershave.

choisir

Juniors
Andrew Johns has them all covered in the stuttering and english slaughtering stakes by a fair margin.

Latest posts