What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lavar contra águilas

shaggs

Coach
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again. Our forwards have no penetration, explosion or mongrel.
The physical contact we have prided ourselves on over the past few years has gone missing.
The entire team appears flat and disinterested at times. I mentioned a few weeks ago that the team looked over trained and mentally exhausted.
The performance today was terrible. Very few of the players could hold their heads up and say they performed ok, despite the loss.

1. Duges - can never fault the effort or putting his body on the line, but f**k me. The bloke shouldn’t be anywhere near a position that requires catching a high ball. Back to the centres if he has to be in the team.
2. Feki - was invisible in the first half. Needs to use his power to get us on the front foot.
3. Xerri - dear oh dear. This bloke can certainly run. But his basic skills are poor. Defensive technique is questionable and he looks like an 18 when trying to read the attack. His time will come, but maybe it isn’t now.
4. Morris - was Morris. Surprised he got beat for the second try but you know what your going to get from him.
5. Gray - was pretty good defensively. Turns slower than the titanic. Attack wise he ain’t gonna win the game for ya.
6. Flanagan - f**k off. He is shit. Can’t even goalkock. The way he passes is robotic and telegraphed. Back to Glebe.
7. Chad - tried hard, but with the guy in 6, he needs to be a bit more of a footballer. Not a robot.
8. Fifita - he is obviously busted. Leg injuries. Needs at least a fortnight off.
9. Brailey - like his defence. But his service isnt up to standard. His slow stand up loopy passes are ripe for picking on fast moving defences.
10. Prior - he is done as a force. No one is looking for a shot from him anymore. Maybe the bench,
11. Nikora - his one trick has been videoed and outcoached.
12. Capewell - I like him as a footballer, but in today’s game I think he might be too slow and cumbersome to play edge back row.
13. Gal - had his measure today. Still going to bust his arse all game, but doesn’t bend any lines

14. Blayke- is afraid to run. Told not too. If you play off the bench, you must run the ball once every set. Like Michael
Sullivan used to do.
15. Bakuya - one of our best today.
16. Williams - my favourite player at the moment. Leg drive and a bit of merkin in him. Maybe due for a start??
17. Hamlin-Uele - plays fast and with energy. Added something to the game when he came on. Can he start?

I think Fifita plays until woods comes back. The team really needs Moylan and Johnson.
If both braileys need to be in the squad, and with Garvey in the reserves, that’s what needs to happen, then let’s start blayke and see what he has. Don’t be a pussy john
The teams attack needs a re-think. Block for a block is useless. We don’t have the speed.
Xerri needs someone to teach him some basics. Jayden must be told to pass off the ground.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Heard Freddie say he got some sort of record today.

Is that it? Is there more he can chase.

Bench till the troops back then consider an early exit. Stage left

Weaponhead

Coach
The tries conceded were shit. Capes misread for the first. Morris 1 on 1 miss. 2 bombs not dealt with. A switched on team does not concede those soft tries.

Sharks had heaps of ball in the final 50 minutes and did nothing with it. The attack will be completely different when Moylan, Johnson and Graham are back. Just need to hang in until then.

Card Shark

Immortal
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again. Our forwards have no penetration, explosion or mongrel.
The physical contact we have prided ourselves on over the past few years has gone missing.
The entire team appears flat and disinterested at times. I mentioned a few weeks ago that the team looked over trained and mentally exhausted.
The performance today was terrible. Very few of the players could hold their heads up and say they performed ok, despite the loss.

1. Duges - can never fault the effort or putting his body on the line, but f**k me. The bloke shouldn’t be anywhere near a position that requires catching a high ball. Back to the centres if he has to be in the team.
2. Feki - was invisible in the first half. Needs to use his power to get us on the front foot.
3. Xerri - dear oh dear. This bloke can certainly run. But his basic skills are poor. Defensive technique is questionable and he looks like an 18 when trying to read the attack. His time will come, but maybe it isn’t now.
4. Morris - was Morris. Surprised he got beat for the second try but you know what your going to get from him.
5. Gray - was pretty good defensively. Turns slower than the titanic. Attack wise he ain’t gonna win the game for ya.
6. Flanagan - f**k off. He is shit. Can’t even goalkock. The way he passes is robotic and telegraphed. Back to Glebe.
7. Chad - tried hard, but with the guy in 6, he needs to be a bit more of a footballer. Not a robot.
8. Fifita - he is obviously busted. Leg injuries. Needs at least a fortnight off.
9. Brailey - like his defence. But his service isnt up to standard. His slow stand up loopy passes are ripe for picking on fast moving defences.
10. Prior - he is done as a force. No one is looking for a shot from him anymore. Maybe the bench,
11. Nikora - his one trick has been videoed and outcoached.
12. Capewell - I like him as a footballer, but in today’s game I think he might be too slow and cumbersome to play edge back row.
13. Gal - had his measure today. Still going to bust his arse all game, but doesn’t bend any lines

14. Blayke- is afraid to run. Told not too. If you play off the bench, you must run the ball once every set. Like Michael
Sullivan used to do.
15. Bakuya - one of our best today.
16. Williams - my favourite player at the moment. Leg drive and a bit of merkin in him. Maybe due for a start??
17. Hamlin-Uele - plays fast and with energy. Added something to the game when he came on. Can he start?

I think Fifita plays until woods comes back. The team really needs Moylan and Johnson.
If both braileys need to be in the squad, and with Garvey in the reserves, that’s what needs to happen, then let’s start blayke and see what he has. Don’t be a pussy john
The teams attack needs a re-think. Block for a block is useless. We don’t have the speed.
Xerri needs someone to teach him some basics. Jayden must be told to pass off the ground.

You’ve written heaps there & it’s all fair assessment.

I want to focus on Fifita. You say he’s injured & that’s fair enough but that doesn’t excuse him to run like Mitchell Moses, around & around.

He needs to bloody run straight & hard every time. If he’s injured & can’t run so hard, well at least run straight!

Before I get comments on the number of metres he ran, I don’t care. My point is, hes potentially that good, he could get 30% more by running straight.

shaggs

Coach

I want to focus on Fifita. You say he’s injured & that’s fair enough but that doesn’t excuse him to run like Mitchell Moses, around & around.

He needs to bloody run straight & hard every time. If he’s injured & can’t run so hard, well at least run straight!

Before I get comments on the number of metres he ran, I don’t care. My point is, hes potentially that good, he could get 30% more by running straight.
He is 100% injured.
No power, no explosion.

Frenzy.

Immortal

If Fifita runs hard and straight he’ll break.
Literally.

MilkShark

First Grade
Onto next week, Gal needs to sit on the sidelines, jumper 17 for you pal.
Prior I'd also bring off the bench.

Uele and Williams need to be starting, if Wade is back week after next he will be backrow with Nikora.

So I'd run Williams at lock and Uele in the front row. These 2 guys have WAY too much impact on a game to only give them limited time.

Gal and Prior are done, finished, tired, unmotivated, slow plodders. To have them both starting every week is killing us. They both slow and tired and just bad, they need limited minutes. That's about all their bodies can give us now.

carcharias

Immortal
I liked the way they came back with the effort. The year so far is obviously having an energy effect. They were tackling for the first 20 minutes & I thought the score was going to end up in the 40's after that. Great effort all round. Mistakes happen under fatigue.

I kind of agree
They could’ve easily laid down.

Let’s face it
To win 2 out of the last 3 with all the injuries is something none of us predicted.
Would’ve be nice to win yesterday but maybe that loss was a blessing in disguise.
Dragons next week will be tougher.