What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lawrence

Jud

Juniors
This has probably been discussed in another thread, but what the f#ck is going on with re-signing Lawrence??

I really hope that someone, in the know preferably,can provide some insight. I would be very surprised if he left the club, but it would be reassuring to hear about a 3-4 yr deal being signed.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Apparently souffs were interested, but with them signing craigie i cnt see the
Chasing him.

Can't imagine Lawrence leaving tbh

I have heard from a more than reliable source that Lawrence has an option for 2012 which he will take.

Everytime I mention our concern I get the same answer "Rowdy won't leave"

Bubbles

gronkathon

First Grade
He is being smart.

If he is in the Origin picture his value goes up again after his one Aus rep game. He is highly unlikely to lose any value either. Wheels are firmly in motion and as bubbles intimated Lawrence leaving is the highest of unlikely propositions

Tigger Madness

Juniors
Why do they call him Rowdy? Doesnt seem to be all that rowdy to me.
Maybe its like calling the huge bloke Tiny...

moltznmarshall

Juniors
He is being smart.

If he is in the Origin picture his value goes up again after his one Aus rep game. He is highly unlikely to lose any value either. Wheels are firmly in motion and as bubbles intimated Lawrence leaving is the highest of unlikely propositions
All of this is true

Darth Bobo

+1

Got no issues with him holding off though until the new TV deal is announced to see what changes in relation to the cap, it would be the smart thing for a player in his position to do and he is a smart kid.