What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leading first season sire 2014/15

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Beneteau might be worth a little cash at $9, a lightly raced well bred son of Redoutes.

Arrowfield would have given him every chance.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
No surprise Star Witness is the favorite he was a precocious horse but I think Rothesay is a massive chance and 7s is juicy. As the article states he has the most on the ground and QLD sires always have a stack of runners going around in there own state in less competitive races than in Sydney which gives them an advantage

WaznTheGreat

Referee
No surprise Star Witness is the favorite he was a precocious horse but I think Rothesay is a massive chance and 7s is juicy. As the article states he has the most on the ground and QLD sires always have a stack of runners going around in there own state in less competitive races than in Sydney which gives them an advantage

Rothesay might produce the next Chief de Beers :cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
If Jarryd Hayne was to retire to stud this year surely he'd be a shot at the 2017/18 title?

I'd send a mare to him... After I'd visited him myself of course