What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League ratings record last night.

iggy plop

First Grade
Nine's live coverage of last night's all QLD semi finals average 711,000 viewers in Sydney with a WHOPPING peak of 808,000 at 9.15.

These are the best ever finals rugby league ratings recorded in Sydney - ironically for an all-QLD final.

In Brisbane, the game peaked at 429,000 to easily beat the AFL Lions' prelim final which came second.

iggy plop

First Grade
t-ba the hutt said:
Sydney is getting on the Cowboys Bandwagon!

Let's hope the bandwagoners get out to Telstra Stadium next week to cheer on the Cowboys and hammer those filthy chooks.

It's a goodies v Baddies clash if I've ever seen one.

DIEHARD

----
Truely amazing figures. I wouldn't have even dreamt about getting such ratings in Sydney. This is turning into the greatest finals series in a long time.

GO THE STORM!

pcpp

Juniors
:clap: :clap:

Great ratings figures.

I would of expected more in Brisbane (500,000 maybe) but understandable when there was the "greatest AFL team ever" playing on channel 10... sigh..

LESStar58

Referee
:clap: :clap: :clap:

it certainly was a grand occassion...I hope the game today rates well in Melbourne but I'm not holding my breath. Even if we make it to next week, which I'm sure we will, Channel 9 will probably put it on late coz funniest home videos is on... :roll:

DIEHARD

----
Its a shame the Storm got nailed. It would have made alot of Melbourians switch off.

Oh well...it was still a good game of Rugby League.

Latest posts