What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited Forum Posters Winger Of The Year

Winger Of the Year

• Matt Sing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Henry Fafili

• Hazem Elmasri

• Matt Utai

• Francis Meli

• Luke Rooney

• Scott Donald

• Luke Lewis

• Total voters

Edwahu

Bench
Sing would have had them covered but J.Monas and Utai are coming home strong. Still Sing for mine though.

weasel

First Grade
Matt Utai. He hasn't been great all year but his form has been irresistable since the 'dogs hit top gear so I can't go past him. Matt Sing would be my second pick, maybe winning the vote if not for his injury. Joel Monaghan third.

SP

Bench
Call me a bit biased, but i believe that 75% of the Penrith team would be in a team of the year for 2003, and the rest of the 25% would have to be Canberra players

SP

Bench
Call me a bit biased, but i believe that 75% of the Penrith team would be in a team of the year for 2003, and the rest of the 25% would have to be Canberra players

innsaneink

Referee
bedsy said:
What about Tahu?..... at the begining of the yr he was no way his best... but coming into Origin he had improved a heap.
It might sound bias, but I think he deserves a mention.

He deserves a mention but thats all. A great finisher but that
early season slump hurt him.
A very intresting poll this one.I went for scott donald,
considering that he's basically had to do it all on his
own this year.When your forwards arent going forward
its very hard to get over the line so I think his
efforts this year have been excellent.
Out of their 7 wins Manly have won 5 games this
year by 8 points or less and considering they have
the worst defensive record in the comp I think
if it wasnt for Donald,Souths would be in front of them
on the ladder.

Ultima

Juniors
Can someone who follows LEAGUE and isn't so focused on their own team they haven't noticed Joel Monaghan change the poll so we can vote for him please? 18 tries this year one behind Vagana (the leader) and he doesn't rate a meantion....

BTW he has scored two or more tries five times int he last eight games which includes two back to back hat tricks (well, one was four but still a hat trick!).

Kasper

Bench
Ultima said:
Can someone who follows LEAGUE and isn't so focused on their own team they haven't noticed Joel Monaghan change the poll so we can vote for him please? 18 tries this year one behind Vagana (the leader) and he doesn't rate a meantion....

BTW he has scored two or more tries five times int he last eight games which includes two back to back hat tricks (well, one was four but still a hat trick!).

I am counting his votes manually if you care to read the whole thread. The reason I am not changing the poll is because other times when I have done it and it has really stuffed up.