What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited's Favourite Movie

Misanthrope

Staff member
A long time ago, I ran a yearly count-down of LU's favorite movies with a breakdown of votes, a description of the film, and some commentary on its place on the list.

I'd be keen to do that again now that I have some free time.

How to Vote

1. Compile your list of 20 or 30 favorite movies.
2. PM these to me in order (#1 being your favorite and #20 or #30 being 20th and 30th respectively)

I'll then compile the votes and begin a countdown post. Simples!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Thanks to axl and Shaun for getting theirs in.

I'll give this until early 2020 to ensure everybody has plenty of time with the holidays.

bileduct

Coach
My list from last time still hasn't changed.

1. Sharknado
2. Sand Sharks
3. Avalanche Sharks
4. Ghost Shark
5. Robocroc
6. Ragin Cajun Redneck Gators
7. Stonados
8. Sharktopus
9. Mega Python vs Gatoroid
10. Arachnoquake
11. Jersey Shore Shark Attack
12. Pegasus vs Chimera
13. Piranhaconda
14. Flying Monkeys
15. Ghost Storm

Parra

Referee
I think I change mine every time. I got Street Trash into the top list last time Mis did this for us.

soc123_au

Staff member
Let me guess..

1. Gone in Sixty Seconds
2. Gone in Sixty Seconds original
3. Bullit
4. Vanishing Point

Am I close?
Ha Ha, surprisingly none made the cut. Bullit has the greatest car chase ever filmed imo, but the rest of the movie is pretty boring.

bileduct

Coach
Nah seriously, can we go with Game Breakers suggestion for a best of the decade list?

That would be more interesting than seeing everyone vote for the same shit they voted for the last few times with the same results.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Nah seriously, can we go with Game Breakers suggestion for a best of the decade list?

That would be more interesting than seeing everyone vote for the same shit they voted for the last few times with the same results.

I’d be happy to run that one after this one if Game Breaker is okay with it. Would definitely make for a less Shawshank/Godfather/Star Wars heavy list.

Matua

Bench
I’d be happy to run that one after this one if Game Breaker is okay with it. Would definitely make for a less Shawshank/Godfather/Star Wars heavy list.
I watched the Godfather in the cinemas in the past decade, so that should be enough for it to take out the top spot.

Latest posts