What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite Players

Apey

Staff member
Phillips said:
Brent Tate, although since he wont be a Bronco next yr, i'll hate him slightly less

Lol same.

My whole family has it in for Tate though :crazy:

Tim Smith - Cocky wanker who thinks he's the man. But he's not.
Karmichael Hunt - Struts around like he's walking out to a wrestling ring. Also a traitor.
Brett Finch - Just an absolute dickhead who needs to stop whinging.
Matt Orfrod - Another whinger.
Danny Buderus - Bit of an undercover grub. Also talked up far too much by the 9 team.
Willie Mason - Just a great big sack of sh*t who thinks he's gods gift to the game, and thinks he can spout sh*t all day. Whinges about the media, but whores himself out to it. And tops it off by writing a weekly newspaper column himself. Loves to draw attention to himself, and an absolute wanker to boot. Also has a stupid "only got can judge me" tatt.

My most hated player in the world though is Clinton Toopi. Absolute wanker of an individual.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Willie Mason - runs at half backs all day long then gets his arse handed to him and has a cry on tv about it.

scuzzi

Juniors
Danny Buderus

Can't accept he's second best to Smith so gets his newcastle buddys at channel 9 to drop the "best hooker" comment 10 times a game.

Also Anthony Tupou, Ricky Stewart loves him so i hate him

Shorty

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Darren Lockyer
Shannon Hegarty
Danny Buderus
Tim Smith
Can I just ask why?
What has he done to you that makes you resent him so much?

mongoose

Coach
My most hated player in recent times is Glenn Morrison. He was a whinger and a grub and just looked like a complete ponce.

ashee9

Juniors
Corey Hughes and Steve Matai are some others of mine. Does anyone notice how whenever Matai plays the ball, he runs forward 3 or 4 steps. Way to put the markers out of their position Steve!

Cowgirl86 said:
Can I just ask why?
What has he done to you that makes you resent him so much?

Here we go...whatever I say will just turn into a bit%chfight...how about if I say that he has a "big goofy smile"...:roll: .

Apart from the fact that he is a golden child for Queensland and Aus teams...:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Matt King - use to like him... now he's just got a big head.
Bryce Gibbs - Grub. Just a plain muppet.
Riddell - As greedy as a pig
PJ Marsh - The church going grub
Gower - Don't mind him on the field tbh. Just a wanker of an individual.
Matai - Mixed feelings about this guy. He is an absolute tool... but I love watching him play.
Josh Perry - Fat, stupid, wanker... all good stuff
Vatuvai - Wannabe tough guy. But in reality he thinks footballs are the devil.
Tonie Carroll - Dirty character.
Paul Gallen - Cattiest of the Cats.

Shorty

Staff member
kia ora storm said:
Here we go...whatever I say will just turn into a bit%chfight...how about if I say that he has a "big goofy smile"...:roll: .

Apart from the fact that he is a golden child for Queensland and Aus teams...:lol:
:?
I asked you a simple question and you flew off the handle lol.

Jealousy perhaps.

Christmas Ape

Juniors
Just the usuals.....

Petersen
Ryles
A. McDougall
L. McDougall
J. Perry
Buderus
Kite
Lyon
J. Monaghan
Delaney
Kahler
Simpson
Farah
Priddis
Poore
Riddell
Payten
Quinn
Gidley
Finch
Bird
King
Slater
Gower
Newton
Maitua
Gibbs
O'Donnell
A. Roberts

Cowgirl86 said:
:?
I asked you a simple question and you flew off the handle lol.

Jealousy perhaps.

Absolutely...he is my hero...:sarcasm: :sleeper: .

Funny how you singled out a Lockyer hater...anyone else you asking the same question of ???...:roll: