What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee is back!

Dragon

Coach
Just watching his first few overs, Lee has been bowling brilliantly, and has picked up the wickets of Laxman and Tendulkar. Great to watch.

simon says

First Grade
I think its been ordinary the way people have put the boot in.Back from injury and on soft wickets he hasnt been at his best but who has???

If we had played the Indians at Perth in the tests we would have won by an innings......shame we couldnt work one in there.

PS......I dont think we will be playing on too many hard bouncy tracks in India,yet we play them on softees here....figure that out????

Booziesgal

Juniors
it was great to binga back he bowled really well
and has his pace back which is a great thing

GOOD ON YA BINGA :clap:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pace and control, he bowled brilliantly.

The WACA wickets helps him alot, and should now give him the confidence to bowl well at the MCG and SCG in the finals.

wittyfan

Referee
Lee is on fire!!!! :D

But I thought Gillespie (1/51 off 10) and Bichel (1/44 off 7) bowled very poorly on a very bouncy WACA pitch. I'd say Bichel will be omitted for the first final.

Raider_69

Post Whore
lee bowled well, but still a few more extras then i like to see, but i supose you take the good with the bad
well done binga

Dragon

Coach
I have to diaagree with you Earl, as Bichel is one of my fav ODI players. Williams shits me to tears for some reason...dont know why lol

Williams= :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
And the stats back that up as well :lol:

Without Williams this summer (ODI"S) Australia would have been gooooooooooorne.

aqua_duck

Coach
The thing about Bichel is he's doing everything well accept the thing he's supposedly in the team for, bowling, however Hog and Harvey have hardly been on fire either.

Roosterphin

Juniors
ozbash said:
sullyfan said:

i wouldnt piss on him...

very poor batting by vvs and tendulker,, i didnt think the bowling was very good at all..

Only a Kiwi could make an ordinary statement like that. But then again you guys do think Vettori is a great spinner :lol: :lol:

Rustay

Juniors
Great spell by Brett. Its good to see him back to his best :mrgreen:

Now maybe Marto can find some of his best form again ;-)

ozbash

Referee
Roosterphin said:
ozbash said:
sullyfan said:

i wouldnt piss on him...

very poor batting by vvs and tendulker,, i didnt think the bowling was very good at all..

Only a Kiwi could make an ordinary statement like that. But then again you guys do think Vettori is a great spinner :lol: :lol:

i,m a russian !