What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds rack up 70-0 win!

LESStar58

Referee
*Hangs head in shame at being a St.Helens supporter*

We're supposed to be in the big 4 aren't we? Good to see Marcus Bai is doing well in England and I really like Keith Senior as well. Saw him play in the Test series last year and I tell you what...I'd hate to have to try and tackle him!

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
I saw this result a mile off. Saints are missing their most important players in Long and Sculthorpe and with those gone the confidence and backbone of the side went too.

There are rumours of internal anger at the Gleeson sale which game entirely from the board room without the players willing, but at the end of the day Saints are beat up at the moment.

Put Long, Sculthorpe, Joynt, Higham, Stankevitch and a bit of belief back into that team and they are genuine contenders. We beat Leeds full strength team by 50 earlier in the season and there is no reason why we won't do it again.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
We need Higham back. Cunningham is nowhere near match fit at the moment.

I too predicted a massive scoreline prior to the game.

bartman

Immortal
70-nil is more than massive! Saw the highlights on The Super League Show. #-o

Saints have to really pull it together if they're going to make a difference at the end of the season, or even live up to their early season form.

GB Lion

Juniors
Saints looked awful on Friday. They are definitely missing Sculthorpe, Long. It looked like no - one knew what the gameplan was. They definitely need a 7 to partner hooper at 6.

To be fair to albert and wellens atleast they were trying but for the rest (Bibey, Fozzard) were just tackling thin air and giving away stupid penalties ( High tackles, flops).

Bibey has to be the worst signing that Millward ever made and in my opinion should be at Leigh were he would prob. look decent :lol:

We wigan fans tried to tell the Saints fans what a waste of space he was when u bought him but.................u wouldnt listen :roll:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
:lol: Not so sure. He was looking a bit out of his depth at Leigh unall :lol:

To be fair mate, all the Saints fans I know were scratching their heads when the Bibey signing was annoucned! Takes the piss even more that we have to pay a fee for "Shrek" #-o

GB Lion

Juniors
LMAO!!!!!! Shrek!!!!

All the Wigan Fans I know are calling him "Jelly Bibey" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst part for saints is they just paid us 10K a couple of games back because he has played 25 games for them.

If he plays for GB we get more than 10K though, I think its 25K isnt it.

Wait a minute!!!!...............Bibey playing for Britain.....Now im just being silly :lol: 8)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw most of the replay today on fix

What has happened to St Helens

Good to see some one in blue and gold have a big win

JasonE

Bench
Leeds were fantastic, they just produced wave after wave of attack in one of the best performances ive seen

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Wigan RL said:
LMAO!!!!!! Shrek!!!!

All the Wigan Fans I know are calling him "Jelly Bibey" :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst part for saints is they just paid us 10K a couple of games back because he has played 25 games for them.

If he plays for GB we get more than 10K though, I think its 25K isnt it.

Wait a minute!!!!...............Bibey playing for Britain.....Now im just being silly :lol: 8)
I bet we had to sell Gleeson to finance the latest installment on the Shrek deal :lol: Wouldn't surprise me! You couldn't write this stuff, it's ridiculous :lol:

Jelly Bibey - :lol: nice one

What's even more ridiculous is that we somehow have managed to find ourselves sitting in 3rd and only 2 points behind Hull!

bartman

Immortal
Under the radar, huh? Slipping by Bradford and Saints bodes well for the finals for Wigan.

Though can't go past Leeds for this year for mine...

GB Lion

Juniors
Leeds are certainly the side to beat and if they finish 1st that means they have to play at home against the 2nd placed side which could be Hull, Wigan or saints.

I cant see them losing at headingley so i think they are defo going to Old Trafford

I just hope we are there to play them..............