What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legion makes the Sunday Roast

Coaster

Bench
LOL, We got roasted today by some whinging kiwi called Mary, complaining about our drums.

In the past we have had random drummers starting chants, but Friday night took it to a new level with a drum crew bought in to help. Personally i was directly right in front of them, so close i was resting my beers under them. and was totally surprised how good they were.

They were not offensively loud at all, in fact the whole bay was dancing and having a great night, the kids just loved it, and the players really appreciated it, ( i have audio proof of it)

So good luck Mary with trying to shut us down, ya whinging old b*tch, how about ya get off ya fat a*ss and support League by going to games instead of sitting in your lounge room complaining that you need to turn the telly down, as it is frightening the sheep.

Coaster

Bench
Haha i cant believe it made it on to the Sunday Roast, Gus said he would speak to the Titans about it, and get them removed.

Hey Gus, heads up here mate. (who do you think paid for it)
They not going anywhere

Eelectrica

Referee
I thought those drums were awesome, hope it can continue.
Edit: Of course I was watching at the ground, nort on TV, so don't know how it came across on TV.
Gus: go and buy yourself a drum and join in since you seem to be feeling left out
Mary: Have a little lamb, I'm sure he won't mind.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Mary had a little lamb, she kept it in a bucket
Every time the lamb jumped out, she used to....

put it back in again.

Mary had a little bike, she rode it back to front
Every time the pedal came round, it hit her in the...

leg.