What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leichhardt Oval on fire

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
I am not here to post perminantly (i have been reading this forum), but here is a panorama that i made today.

What a day! I recon it was about 16000 people, not 14000.
The ground was just amazing! Me and Ric and Sincas were out there yesterday and it was just beutiful!

I hope many of you signed the petitions! Us boys spent some time getting them out! lol!

Well the panorama is a quicktime file that has been zipped (about 1MB)

I hope you enjoy it! I think its a beuty!

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~sulev/smallmovpan1.zip

But before I go, how about a round for the boys! GO THE MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brook

First Grade
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
The ground was just amazing! Me and Ric and Sincas were out there yesterday and it was just beutiful!

yeah I would have said 16-17k ... something a bit dodgy there I think

ahh well whatever, it was a fantastic day, a great advertisement for the ground and we got darren senter to sign our petition (Phil is protesting that it was him that got dazza's signature I just stood next to him)

thylacine

Juniors
Thanks for the panorama Cullus. Gee I wish I was there :( I had to go to an engagement party in Canberra :evil: Leichhardt is the best place in the world with a capacity crowd like that.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I told Brook whilst walking past Dazza we should get him to sign the petition and well she said she would be too star struck to ask him, so well I just went up and got his signature ;-)

Dazza also said he should be back in 2 weeks time as well which is great news!

Once Dead

Bench
Watching it on tv, to see the huge crowd and hear the crowd roaring as the Wests Tigers came back to win....it brought tears to my eyes - i wish i was there

RifRaf

Juniors
brook said:
CULLUS.ONLINE said:

yeah I would have said 16-17k ... something a bit dodgy there I think

ahh well whatever, it was a fantastic day, a great advertisement for the ground and we got darren senter to sign our petition (Phil is protesting that it was him that got dazza's signature I just stood next to him)
One of the reasons we need the ground up graded Brook... Danny Munk has told us how hard it is to stop folks sneaking in.... That would account for the other 2-3K SAVE LEICHHARDT OVAL!

Sincas

Juniors
Cullus, maybe we should have used the turnstiles to bump up the figure a bit.. oh well.

We got a few of the players to sign it and a few from the past. Pics in gallery at www.stoptherot.org

Noddz

Juniors
yeh, the crowd was over 15000 for sure...

i got in through the gates with a few mates because we all have players passes, and because i was on cruchers due to a knee injuy, which need an operation from footy...

and we got in no questions asked, so im sure many other people got in like that, its just to easy...