What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les Catalans v East 'Ull

Les Cats are back home after vanquishing Castleford to play the 'Ull team that Peter Sterling didn't play for.

Seb Martins is back in the Dragons squad after leaving 'Ull KR and both Dane Carlaw and Jamal Fakir are out.

Anyone have any idea on coverage for the game?

Tips?

Apparently it's going to be a wet track which may favour Ull.

Les Cats line-up - still no Bentley and Perry still named in the 19:

JP Baile, Steve Bell, Thomas Bosc, Rémi Casty, Jason Croker, Olivier Elima, David Ferriol, Cyrille Gossard, Clinton Greenshields, Jérôme Guisset, Sébastien Martins, Casey McGuire, Adam Mogg, Greg Mounis, Dimitri Pelo, Shane Perry, Jason Ryles, Cyril Stacul, Julien Touxagas

Last edited:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I probably won't be able to watch because my download speed went down last night :x

Let me know if it works because I finally found the place to look for the Rugby XIII games and if it works, we might have every game they show.

I probably won't be able to watch because my download speed went down last night :x

Time for a new broadband plan! Or at least stop the missus from downloading the UK version of "How to look good naked" and that Prostitute show with Billie Piper... which is what used to happen to my old limit...

Let me know if it works because I finally found the place to look for the Rugby XIII games and if it works, we might have every game they show.

Will do. Is that the forum on TRL? Finally got around to joining TRL... is Thomas "Alfie's Thumb" - I wonder how I could tell that...

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Time for a new broadband plan! Or at least stop the missus from downloading the UK version of "How to look good naked" and that Prostitute show with Billie Piper... which is what used to happen to my old limit...

My lips are sealed ;-)

Will do. Is that the forum on TRL? Finally got around to joining TRL... is Thomas "Alfie's Thumb" - I wonder how I could tell that...

Stands out doesn't he :lol:

Loves his Rugby League.

Stands out doesn't he :lol:

Loves his Rugby League.

I saw a few posts with "Well actually, Rugger is huge in Cote d'Ivor, in fact I attended a test match between them and Upper Volta with my clients in Hong Kong the same night I was watching the Reds in Brisbane and the Socceroos play Bulgaria in Abu Dhabi from a sky box..." and you know exactly who it is... :lol:

Possible Baille try from a Bosc kick...

Video ref judging whether Jean-Phillipe was offside - put down seems fine...

10 - 0 to Catalans...

Sounds like the wet track that was predicted hasn't come to fruiton. Perfect weather for a Catalans win by the sounds of it - hot and dry...

Bosc convers 12 - 0!

Last edited:
Bugger... Ull in... Cockayne in after an intercept... 12 - 4...

Ryles in the sin bin for backchat...

Conversion missed.

Catalans have to survive the next 10 mins down to 12 men...

Seems Ryles was complaining about possible obstruction.